Reviews for When Jocks Retaliate
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
yayy you updated! chapter was nice and long too:D:D i loved it! the ending came as a shocker so awesome job with that! the rest of the chapter was funn, Baileys still a punk. serves her right that Jordan was only using her. oh and when you kept saying 'Alex' i was like who is that! lol i didn't realize that it was Al! lol one of my more embarrassing moments hah. and poor Christopher. no one remembers the loner emo kid. ahahaha. ohoh and wonder what Mark is gonna do! lol i couldn't help but agree with him when he was saying they were 'fighting like girls in the bathroom' ahahha! i lovved it, keep it up! i'll see you july 4th yayy!
clooless chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
god, this is fucking whack but I love it! lol you write extremely well. It'd be amazing if you could get this published :P
Grim chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
yo gun this is funny as hellz iyts like more dramatic then degrassi yo.

DUDE MORE.

yahh...
JuLez chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
yay u finally updated, im so happy heh. ok so i love aarons nuerotic ass thats just great writing oh and my fave character is Al, she reminds me so much of Dory from Finding Nemo lol and yea Candace is either a bitch or a comple whack job, but yea awesome update and a great chappy
Black Diamond chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
WTF LOL that was unexpected.
morganelena chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
This chapter made me laugh SO hard.

Oh my god, you don't even know.

Aaron and Janie have got to be the most hilarious characters ever.

Janie and her whole clueless thing going on. And Aaron with his huge temper that's just so damn funny you can't help but laugh.

I have to say, out of all of the stories that I've read on FP, this one has probably made me laugh the most out of all of them. Honestly! It's just so great! And then there are times when it gets serious where I don't laugh...but then when it gets funny again, I laugh! Out loud!

Hahaha, just thought I'd let you know. :D

Can't wait for the next update!

-Morgan
Agent Raindrop chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! Its wonderful, great, terriphick! All the characters and in-character and work really nicely together nad you're writing is awesome and the plot is supa-fly!

I know what its like to be busy though, so yeah, update when you can hun!

hope to see you soon!
lbbabey chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
Dude.. This is like the shiznit. I'm not even sure I want to know what happens in the next chapter.. This story has this sorta insane verve going on here. It kinda just sucks you in.. like watching a car crash or something.. but you're so close to ending it, I'm not sure I can handle it. Your characters are amazingly unique. Even though you use the typical stereotypes of preps, geeks, and punks, you kinda put everything on its ear. The geeks are always out of it, the preps have their insightful moments, and the punks reign. It's absolutely an amazing idea and you've executed it so well. Take however much time you need to work your magic on concluding this triptastic novel.
Black Diamond chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
HAhahahahahaa LMAO

OMG "tear you a new asshole"? man that's gotta be the funniest line i've read so far. anyways nice story like where it's going keep it up. and update soon.
Typesour chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
hehe thanks. i've always wanted to be a badass fox.

Lol. Um, Christopher is probably-yes, most likely, one of the weirdest little people I've ever read about. Kudos to you for creating him so Christopherish. Jeez. I mean, I think I'd probably like to marry him. Probably? no, I want to marry him. He's got all these issues, and he's so highschool and so young, but he's sweet.

Anyways, I love how conflicted Dallas was in this chapter. You showed all the weird feelings just bee-bopping around in him really well. It was portrayed in everything he did and I still really feel for the guy. Girls left and right are messing with his head. I think he's just jonesing for some geniune intentions, for some honesty. And you're not forcing people to like him, but it's so easy to adore him like a teddy bear.

I've probably said this before, but I go crazy for your dialogue. And it was top-notch in this chapter. So quirky and fun and zippy. can't wait for the next chapter!
Mellowdy chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH- Okay, I'll sut up now.

I'm just glad that you've sprung back to life again; and that you didn't get run over by a truck or get pushed off a cliff or anything like that.

And like, Aaron's weird. It's like he's on meth.

-Mellowdy
damnfancyscotch chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
AH! so excited to see another chappie! yayness! i'm pressed for time right now, but i'm gonna leave you a review because you totally deserve it.

1: Al's okay! yay! i was so worried about her!

2: Chris is back with Dallas and Aaron. woot! i really like him.

3: Janie. Chris's cousin, totally rocks. lohv her, to the max, man.

4: Aaron's like totally a scorned lover. haha. that was sweet, dude.

5: getting to the bottom of this. nice nice. Candace kissing Dallas. NOT nice NOT nice at all.

6: Dallas and Bailey better not get together again. i'd be so mad. i know that's kinda what started the whole thing, but seriously. no.

really really looking forward to number fifteen. good to see you back.

N-O-G (used to be xX bleu x fey Xx)
Hotkitty chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
ugh. fpz being a bitch so i hav to review from ANOTHER chapter. like ugh. & im back, bbe. im back. ;)

missed me?

-eyebrow waggle-

-watches you turn into a fuzzing mountain of goo at my gaze-

[i hav that affect on the ladies ;)]

omfg could janie be christopher's cousin... haha. thatd make sense. ish. it's probabli someone who's alreadi been mentioned somewhere but this nafchickz running all blank on names. like ugh. my tummy hurts. massage it better big mama rawr -creep-

haha. candace sounds effing psychotic. i luv it. & this is so weirdli twisted. & ugh. take ur time to update biatch :P this cool kid's gonna read no matter how long u take -love-

-goes on holiday-
LifesLushLips chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Dear Slideshow,

I swear I am like in love with this story. He Punks Me Not was great...but this...this is like...funkamadeliciciousific. And just believe me that is a very great compliment. Aaron and Christopher have to be two of my most favorite characters in any story I have read. They are just too funny. And the whole plot line of this story is too captivating. I love how everything ties into eachother. When Janie said that Candace was in love with Jordan I swear the first thing i said out loud was "Woah...Aaron was right?" This is just an amazing story. I'm gonna be sad to see this one end. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for chapter 15.

Keeper0fSouls
purecrystaltears chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
AH!

Awesome awesome chapter! But GAH! CLIFFHANGER! ::falls over::

Must-

Know-

What-

Happens!

Haha, dude, the bathroom thing was hilarious. "You never showed us her number..." XD NICE man!

It's crazy how you write for these characters! You seriously make the ones that the reader's supposed to hate EXTREMELY hate-able!

I hope you write the next one soon! ::tackles and hugs before running off::
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »