Reviews for When Jocks Retaliate
pandaS2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hilarious start and wonderfully different. And its true there was an era where everyone was turning into a scenes/goths cause it was 'cool.' can't wait for the rest!
frosty the chicken chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
hmm im too lazy to log in but i quite like this story lol
Just Off The Key Of Reason chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
Oh Spirits, this is friggin awesome! I love them(Except for Bailey and the others...)I mean, I LOVE Dallas, Aaron, Janie, Chrissy and Al Update soon?
ColorsChance chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
I was reading this story and I laughed when Aaron said that he keyed Jordan's car. I was hoping to click the next chapter button but it stopped at 15 and I was like WHAT! So I just had to review haha.

This story is fucking amazing. I think me and Aaron are the most alike. I don't like Candace for some reason. But I am loving Jordan. Dallas can go fuck himself for all I care.

Haha. I love this story so much. I really want you to update quickly. Never mind then. I just looked at when you last updated. IN 2008! WHAT THE FUCK!

I really want you to finish this story. It's awesome. I love it. I can't get enough of it. Please PM me back. Please? I want to know if you are going to continue this. Pretty please? With a fucking cherry on top? And whip cream? Don't forget the whip cream. (:

-Abbeyy
xDoubleU chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
LMFAO.

This story, my friend, is the funnest (fun and funny? ;p) story I have ever read.

Oh my. I released countless barks of laughter, everyone around me now thinks I'm a crazy moron.

My favourites have to be Aaron and Christopher, really. (Though, I hated how Christopher -kind of- (not really) backstabbed them and wanted them to ignore him for like 10 minutes or something :P) And Al and Dallas are awesome :P I love how annoyed Dallas gets with Aaron's and Robin's arguements. (Janie's awesome, too xD). (Bailey, however, um.. uh, yeah..).

This is brilliant.

This story is hilarious. Really.

Janie and Christopher waved. LOL / "I keyed his car." ... LMAO.

I know the last update was 2 years ago but I'm going to subscribe to this story :P (Alert)
Kikinii chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
So... it's been two years since you last updated. If the stories almost over why don't you kindly finish this story instead of leaving your fans disappointed and wanting more? I'm sure if you really wanted to you could find time to write.

Well anyway it was a cool story even though you decided not to write an ending. Hopefully you finish this...

ciao.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
I'm really sad that you never finished this story.

I hope it doesn't bother you to recieve reviews two years after you posted.

Is there any chance you're going to finish this?

Anyway. I really loved this story (and man, I already forgot the Candence/Jason sick twist), and I hope you keep writing regardless of fictionpress and everything else. You're really talented.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I just really love this chapter.

The clerk's comments about life being a concert and the store being a mosh pit - that's just hilarious, man. I love it.

I always loved this story (I think this is my second or third time reading it), but I forgot how amusing it is.

You always could make me laugh :)

The whole situation is hilarious. :)

Dallas is a great guy, in that clueless adorable way. Them being so put out is just..

Okay, yeah, I'll stop now, but this must be one of my favorite chapters :)

Great job, seriously.
J0hnD40n3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Kwl. I think it is (atleast) quite good. You a full time auther?

Send me an email would ya, .uk.
daydee chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
God I love this story. It cracks me up so much. So do Aaron and Janie. They should totally get together
Kiri Kitsune chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
*blinks*

*blinks some more*

I'm going to believe you when you say you're going to finish this. The tension! You've ratcheted that up quite well.

Keep it up. _
ghurl00 chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
This story is twisted! I love it! I hope you update soon!
Artemis1000 chapter 15 . 9/20/2009
I spent the last days re-reading this story and I still love it as much as the first time I read it.

Chapter 15 is just brilliant! I laughed like a crazy hyena all the time.

Your characters are amazing and I love all the crazy plot twists. She'd strangle me for it, but Janie is so cute, I just want to cuddle her.
Ambryi chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
Really enjoyed this - would be great if you would finish it off.
closed.quarters chapter 15 . 8/17/2009
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

OMG you rock!

I'm adding this to the story alert in case you decide to go back to the story (PLEASE come back to it! It's love
739 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »