Reviews for When Jocks Retaliate
Faereh chapter 15 . 8/15/2009
This story is absolutely hilarious, unfortunately I see that you have not updated in quite awhile. Well, I'll be waiting for an update nevertheless!
tehcow chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
haha omg i couldn't stop laughing. this is so awesome :]

and yea~ for texas

but honestly...damn our weather.
Wakao chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
This is seriously entertaining. xD
Stuck in Silver chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
Oohh! I just found this story and it's so good. Very original...and the characters are awesome, too. Well, except for Candace/Jordan - they're just creepy on so many different levels.

Aaron cracks me up and there's something about his honest, sincere stupidity that makes him so adorable] I think him and Al might make a cute (but crazy) couple. Or maybe him and Janie. All I know is he so needs to hook up with someone.

Dallas is awesome - way too awesome for Bailey, who is kind of annoying to honest. He deserves someone like Al or Janie (depending on which one gets Aaron). Or maybe no one at all. Just not Bailey...I mean, she totally ditched him for Jordan (ew!).

Oh and Al's a sweetie. I love how random, energetic, and innocent she is. Like a bunny or something. Adorable ]

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SCB chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
I've actually seen this fic on several favorite's lists before but I've never taken the time to read it (For some reason, the first few paragraphs of the first chapter just never seemed to click with me \). Now that I have though, I'm really regretting not reading it sooner :)

I loved the build up at the end of this chapter and how you ended it. I was wondering what the heck Aaron might've done and you enlightened me wonderfully with a simple "I keyed his car" - seriously - the hardest I've laughed in a while x]

I also really like the way you manage to incorporate all the characters into each scene and how the dialogue between everyone really livens up the story.

Looking forward to your next update,

SBC
x-porcelain-x chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Can I just say THANK GOD FOR THIS STORY!

I mean I love cliches as much as the next gal but theres only so many 'he's my brothers best friend but hes a popular player and oh noes my brother won't like it but we'll get together in the end and he'll deal' or 'oh no im so ugly but im actually gorgeous and that jerk king of the school who I love is bugging me' I can take. to make the cliche work you have to be a good writer.

Fortunately though you have a great plot and are an amazing writer to boot. Its sweet, you've got the villain for everyone to get their hate on (or villains which for me is obviously Jordan and Candace with a lil bit of Bailey thrown in lol) and who can forget Aaron and Christopher's pseudo gay relationship which cracks me up everytime :)

I really do hope you update but its been a long time so im not having much faith. Either way I can go back to the chapters that are up and know I can have a good giggle :D
instantreplay chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
I love this story! I really liked how you made it suspenseful by switching up the plot and stuff, and giving all of the characters different personalities. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Just thought you might want to know you still have one fanboy. ;)

You write the most tackle-loveable characters.
Deena chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
Ahahahahahahaha! Best cliffhanger ever! Girl I love this story so effin' much; it's such a winner!

I can't wait to see Dallas get this arse kicked at pool and Janie stick up for him. This is drama at its finest.

Hope you get around to updating soon!
Deena chapter 14 . 3/20/2009
Oh how the plot thickens! Janie is so hilarious; well actually they all are. I love that Al is safe and sound though I still hope she gets to gas Jordan in the face.

Christopher, Aaron and Dallas hashing it out in the bathroom was too funny, especially when that ass Mark hears them.

"And with that he turned and headed for the bathroom door, nearly waltzing out, too smug to merely walk."

What a great line! I surely did chuckle.

Candace is such a whack-job. I love it. Can't wait to read more bebe!
Deena chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
I've been re-reading this story and oh Gods, I'd forgotten how effin' hilarious it is! I just love it, it's such a gem. Janie is a crackhead but amusing and I just love how long-suffering Dallas is all the time.

I'm intrigued to see what Aaron will get up to and of course Al is the shit. Gassing Nick was awesome. I hope she gets all up in Mike's face too; he's a dog turd.

OK, off to read the next chapter!
pretitiful chapter 15 . 2/20/2009
ahahah. i love aaron and christopher and all your characters.

aaron is so bubbly :)

please continue :)
pretitiful chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
i heart aaron and christopher :)
pretitiful chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
i like Al :) and jordan
pretitiful chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
wth? she kissed him?

she seems sort of nice, or maybe its because she is drunk.

i like dallas. he's a nice jock. and christopher and aaron are so hilarious. love them
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »