Reviews for When Jocks Retaliate
pretitiful chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
bailey dumped dallas. that was like the biggest mistake of her life but revenge is coming!

loving the story
bubble headed chapter 15 . 2/12/2009
This story is the shit! Seriously. I love love love it so much. I actually sat and read it in one sitting cause right from the first chapter you got me hooked.

I love all the characters and the fact that they teeter between normality and insanity. And yeah...Jordan and Candace scare the shit out of me. And it's freaky the lengths they are willing to go to get each other all riled up. It's cute in freaky twisted way. ( Maybe I should get my head checked. Cousin love however sweet is wrong but it's got 'forbidden' written all over it and that makes it more interesting)

I love Al and Aaron and I was so freaking scared for her and when she was with Jordan. I thought all Dallas would find of her was little pieces or something. Something about associating Jordan with psycho feels so very right. And Aaron has grown on me with his constant complaining and potty mouth. And a teensy bit of me is hoping Aaron and Al get together cause they'd be pretty sweet.

And finally I like Dallas too, he's a jock but a nice jock. I like how he's so annoyed half the time with Chris and Aaron's constant bickering. They go at it like a married couple.

I know it's been one year since you updated, but please do update soon. I would like to know the ending.

(And I swore I wouldnt get gushy and all but your story just broke the dam. -sigh-)
Spidah chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
AH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK WITH THIS STORY! THIS IS SO SICK! Omg the best thing about all of this is the fact that after almost a year of reading and carefully following the plot, somehow it doesn't feel so long anymore. The style is still there, and so are the characters. D Well donne!~
KaiMeiHime chapter 15 . 1/6/2009
this has got to be one of the best stories on ficpress that i have read~!

lol and i spend quite a lot of my free time on here. )

update soon~!

i cn'twait to find out what happens XD
Just Another Reviewer chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
When I found this story on SKOW I thought it was finished. :(

But DAMN I freakin love this. You have a lotta talent. Jordan and Candace are some fucked up characters man...

Well there'd only be like one chapter left because the big finish is about to happen right? So it's not like you have to write THAT much. So update soon? Because this story's too good not to finish.

JAR
Written chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I have no idea where I left off reading this story, so it'll take me a while getting caught up haha. BUT, I've put this one on my faves list so I dont lose track of it again. phew.
Sublimification chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
Ooh, I'm hoping Alex has a part in saving the day. :)
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
this is fucking brilliant, man.

Suck a fucking jewel.

I don't even know what to say. The characters must be the best bunch out there. They make me laugh so hard, and the whole situation (especially since Aaron was right) is so freaking precious!

Hot damn.

I loved this to bits and pieces. Mate, I loved them. Everything. And I'm seriously in love with the whole concept - and Dallas is one of the rare main characters I actually, honestly, freaking really, really like. Not the bad boy extraordinary but damn if he's not out there. And he commands attention and respect in pretty subtle and inconspicuous ways. I love that.

None of that crap that makes everything so unbelieveable.

Honestly, I'd write a shitload just telling you how much I admire everything you've written in here, but since I'm in a state of euphoria (this was a really really enjoyable read) right now, I don't think anything's coming out right, and there's nothing that can come out.

Mate.

Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.
TouchOfChaos chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
my parents are cousins. just wanted to let you know.
goldenticktocks chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
wow great story *thumbs up*

this story is just so upbeat and it kept me laughing through out the whole way. i swear, i love dallas. he's so sweet. and HOT. i can like imagine how he looks like already but somehow i JUST can't get the face right. it changes from time to time.

mind posting any character pictures you have in mind?

anyway, i think he deserves a girl other than Bailey. he and al will sure do make a pretty cool team, but maybe it could work out with Janie too. oh or natalie? or dailey's bestfriend?*shrugs*

you should deffinitely make a sequel. about his love life, maybe?

hmm aaron is really great too, his so stupid and retarded and with all his craziness and constant bitching, it kept the story alive and entertainig. i could say the same about chris.

oh and i really really love Al. it would be really awesome if she either ended up with mike or dallas.

annd as for Candace. ugh Jordan can have her all he wants. i'm kinda repulsed and disgusted by her for several reasons. and here i thought she was gonna get her heart broken by dallas. pfft so much for being sweet and innocent huh.

oh wells, and pls do give yourself time to update.

Duuude chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
I must be crazy not to have ever reviewed this story! Man, it's so amazing. I just love the humour, I mean I laugh about it days later. XD

Seriously though. Amazing characters. Christopher Robin and Arron especially. Hahaha. I love them though. And yay for Al as well, she can represent ppl with ADD. It turns out I have it... but a special non-hyperactive form, so I don't bounce around the room fortunately. )

Anyway, i remember reading this some time back but I lost the story and forgot aal about it.

Now that I found it, I re-read the entire thing and enjoyed it soo much.

I would love it if you actually continued this dude. For real, you REALLY should. P

No, really. You should. Don't leave your fans hanging. We want to see what happens next!

Do the cousins get together?

Does our jock accept the Bailey back?

Do Chris and Tara get it on?

Does Al secretly like Dallas?

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? I MUST KNOW!

Please update soon. )
abandonnnnned chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
Oh please update this! You've no idea how much I laughed when I realised Candace and Jordan actually wanted to get it on! Just finish it off quickly and I will count myself satisfied! One more chapter! You'd be my hero!
El desconocido chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Oh. My. God. I read the whole fic through and I DIED laughing. Seriously, Aaron is retarded. He also happens to be my favorite character. (and yes, i can see the bromance with dear chris. Favorite character number two.)

Please, please, please update. I'll keel over if you don't.
Justine chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Just read all 15 chapters, I love it! It's just so exciting and the bantering's just so much fun, especially when it's between Aaron and Chris. They're adorable together! My favourite character's definitely Aaron. And I do find the whole Jordan and Candace thing slightly strange, but I guess love is blind and all that. I just think them involving so many others is so unnecessary, but hey, if it weren't for that, you wouldn't have a story now, would you?
chouchou chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
ZOMG, this is so good. I love how it's like a mishmash of different dialogues- your character portraits are really well done. Just from a few conversations, the characters have distinct personalities and quirks.

UPDATE! PLEASE!