Reviews for Love is
Hell Schmetterling chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I liked the ending quite a bit. It stood out to me. Many people can discribe love in beautiful ways, but I havn't read a peom about love that said, and I quote "Love is a feeling, something that can never truly be explained." I know my biggest trouble with feelings is explaining them, I'm terrible at it, haha, and so this spoke to me. I may be quoting you in the future. :)
Lilac Star chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Nice! I love the line 'Love is like a ghost'. I've done some poetry myself in my high school talent show. I should try to post some of my poetry, now that I think on it. Or some of my songs, which are more frequent than even my stories and my poems. Sorry, I'm rambling. I just got interested and wanted to see what else you had written. I favorited " Expect the Unexpected" and "Forbidden Love" out of respect for you as an author. I'll read them later on my own time but for now, I can honestly tell you that you're an amazing writer and I like reading your stories and poems. Hope you'll update "Everything I Never Wanted" soon and maybe because I'm now reviewing you so much, you might check out my stories. Sorry, shameless plug, as my friend, My Reality is Fiction, would say. See ya!
Lexie-XA chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
So cute :)

Although I believe in the fact that 97% of the world find lust and only 3% find what you call 'true love', this is really cute and I really enjoyed reading it.
Revel in the Night chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Although I'm not a fan of poetry about Love, I can see why this poem came in third in the contest. I liked it a lot.

- Revel in the Night
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Sweet. And nice job for your first poem, as well! I know it's a difficult transition.

A note: I would not switch between metaphor and similie. You have "life is an -" and "life is like an -". To make it smoother, I'd stick to the direct metaphor - and also, it makes for a more interesting comparison. Life is a ghost. I like it. :)

Nice work.
Brock Adams chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
Wow...This is truly driven on inspiration from the heart and soul. A true Adams trait. Your grandfather would be touched by the honesty of your words. Good job.. This is the kind of stuff I used to do in my high school creative writing class. I got so carried away with the class that I wrote an entire book of poems and gave it to one of the girls I was dating at the time...who knows maybe she still has it tucked away in some chest of drawers:):):)
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow. I like it. The free verse style is a very nice and different change. However, you had some mistakes. "have actually" and "even tears"... You forgot to space them. Also, I think you need to proofread your punctuations... they were a bit there yet not there... overall, this was well written... keep it up!
pianomasterette chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I thought this was a great poem, and you're very right about love. It's something that you can feel and acknowlege and you can identify things with it..but the fullness of it shall never be explained. Overall, brilliant work!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
haha love is an ambiguous thing i have yet to believe in it but great job on this

keep writing!