Reviews for The devil and me
Raikune chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Heehee I forgot to comment on Julian's new gal's name: Lillith. Heehee. First wife of Adam, first bride of Lucifer. That evil woman. Heehee.

Also love that Curtis isn't a very demonic name. Nicely unconventional and all.
Raikune chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
What I like is Josie's love-hate feelings towards her ex and his smug girlfriend...I guess it just makes her appear more human. Or something. Or maybe how people can't let go of something even when they've been offered a second life..haha. Umm..they were some typos/missing words but if like me you have a 'post-it-and-sod-it' mentality then I won't point them out. You could still tell what the sentences were supposed to be so that's ok. Speaking of jealousy and human emotions, I like how Curtis gives way to Josie's when he realises she's not going to be his office girl until she gets over the supermarket ordeal. Very cool.
Raikune chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
I only noticed a few small typos/spelling errors here: creeps is spelled 'crepps' in the sentence "I can only think of one man that would be and the thought of him laughing crepps me out." Also..sentences like (for example) "'I almost pity the girl.'" the woman says," have a comma instead of a period at the end of the speech. Otherwise the lower case 't' in 'the woman' looks out of place. If corrected it would be: "I almost pity the girl," the woman said. But unless you plan to publish this it doesn't really matter..I'm not usually a stickler for details like this but I just thought I should point it out. Anyway I'll shut up about it. Otherwise a good chapter..feeling the rival female tensions and all ;)
Raikune chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
Such an exploitive demon he is..heh. I like the 'Damn pretty people,' line as well..so true! He sounds pretty hot. It's a shame these chapters are so short! But I guess short and sweet is better then long and complicated.
Raikune chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Hah. Very cool. I like your main character's sarcastic pessimistic attitude...reminds me of me :D Also like your devil...selfish as a human but most certainly inhuman. On to the next chapter..
Tasha West chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Hah! How weird...that must be like the weirdest dream ever! Lol! Anyway Great Chapter! Update Soonish!

Frm Tasha x
Tasha West chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
She's so weird! Lol! Anyway I love this chapter too...so since you've update twice, lol...I'll gicve you a break. But update soon...lol, plz?

Frm Tasha West x
Tasha West chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Yay you updated and you have another chapter aswell; probably to make up for how short this is...aww por Josie, I feel sorry for her, but aww well Lol! She'll get over it...I hope! Great Chapter!
Tasha West chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
Cool Chapter! I like it! But it is still so short! But anyway...Yay we find out his name, and I'm starting to really like this demon guy, he's funny but in a really annoying way...anyway whatever. Keep it up! You're doing a great job!

Frm Tasha x
Tasha West chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Aww, great! You made the chapter a bit longer this time...anyway :) I love it! Keep up the good work!
Tasha West chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Great chapter! I still love this story! Even though it felt like it took you ages to update...tho I'm sure it weren't that long, anyway...you have to make your chapters longer, I need more! She really likes this demon guy doesn't she? I wonder if he likes her back despite the fact that he's with that she-demon. Aww, can't wait to see what happens nxt chapter! So update soonish!

Frm Tasha West x
Tasha West chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
You still have my interest! This was a good chapter...could her devil be the Angel of Death perhaps? He sounds like he is. You must update again soon!

Frm Tasha West
Tasha West chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I totally love this! I really, really do! It was kind of amusing and weird at the same time...lol! I hope you update soon tho, this sounds pretty interesting! I'm wondering what your inspiration was for this...!

Anyway update soonish! Frm Tasha West x