Reviews for The devil and me
colorblind chapter 34 . 11/23/2008
I absolutely loved this story. It was very well written and fun to read but there's just on thing that annoys me a little; Every time she smashes open a coconut there's no fluid pouring out of it and that usually does happen right ?
What Ever You Want chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
awesome
Malicious Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Lol, the first chapter of this was hilarious.
Xelena chapter 19 . 9/10/2008
he's an ass. he demands all these things from her, doesn't bother to explain the situations he might be sending his into and then expects everything to be fine. best kind of bastard there is
crossed Ts chapter 34 . 9/1/2008
i read it all in one sitting. there was something really addictive about your story; i just found myself clicked on the next button at the end of every chapter. i'm really glad i stumbled on your story. (:
Spade chapter 22 . 8/25/2008
The, uh, ending to ch. 22 is..._ confusing. I don't know if something is implied or wut.
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 34 . 8/14/2008
hehe red lol XD awesome fic!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
i loved this story. it was funny and origial, and you still did justice to seemingly unmanageable topics like death, loneliness, and motherhood. a few minor things that i think could be improved/explained:

1. i don't feel like the concept of a soul is clearly defined. nobody seems to be terribly affected by the loss of their souls, and the devils don't seem to have any reason to be collecting them. will this be explained further in the sequel?

2. i loved the dream sequences, but they don't seem to quite flow with the rest of the story. maybe it's a matter of page breaks?

3. you did a great job describing the miscarriage through a combination of dreams, action, and dialogue. you don't need to explain it to us, too, after all of that.
Dellarose chapter 34 . 5/28/2008
A-mazing. It was a very good read. I'm in a bit of a rush now, so I can't spill my guts about how much I loved it, but I did. It was charming! And that's all I have to say. Great work!
Dellarose chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
I really like this so far. So much, in fact, I'm reviewing before I even finish it. There's just something about it I can't put my finger on. It's a very subtle something-so very subtle. Hmm, I'll mull it over, but it's always good to have something that draws the reader in but makes them scream "je ne sais quoi!" in frustration. ("I don't know what!" it's a French phrase the French use when they like something but don't know why...meh, it makes me feel sophisticated to know what that means -). Anyway, great job! I will continue to read it periodically throughout the day.
Eccthlacine chapter 34 . 1/14/2008
Interesting little story, liked your views on the way the underworld worked, lol. Might wanna change your rating, it doesnt really qualify for "M", more like T, b/c of content. Keep writting! ;)
A.V.Mackie chapter 34 . 9/3/2007
That was an absolutely brilliant story. Unique. A bit disturbing and kinda twisted at some points but really good.
JoeyLi chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I really liked your story, although, at times, i felt it was a bit vague. Especially with the stories going on, like the baby with Lucifer and all that. I get that Curtis sold her ovaries, and im assuming them cutting her up was to get ovaries? I'm not too sure, if you're ever gonna come back you should edit it a bit.

There are also a few types and grammar errors, but they are easy to fix.

Anyway, for a supposedly dark genre, this story was actually quite lighthearted. I liked the routine Josie had, filing her cabinets and swimming, it made for a good solid character.

Curtis was also very interesting with his chain smoking and seeminly two dimensional ways. Anyway, keep up the work.

Joey
chippychip chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Awesome first chapter. I love the mysteriousness it leaves with the reader.
jammi chapter 34 . 3/10/2007
I really liked this story. I woudln't mind reading another story set in this 'world' i guess, even though it might not be the same without Josie and Curtis.

Amazing job, even though I feel bad that she can't have kids, i wish we'd gotten more on her being pregnant and some other stuff but I know it wouldn't really fit.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »