Reviews for The devil and me
NoLongerHereIMSORRY chapter 34 . 2/11/2007
Awesome. Just Awsome. lol. :D
Maybe Estella chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
i finished up your story, and just wanted to say that i think you would like Nitroglycerin by HalfwayDemon. it reminds me of this story in a way.
Juniper Nights chapter 32 . 1/9/2007
Interesting
Tabort chapter 34 . 11/25/2006
WOW! Even though it's short, the chapter fits in perfect! I would love more of Josie and Curtis but it appears that you've ended their tale. I wish I'd checked under your name sooner to see when you updated. This review should probably contain something more than gushing props but I really don't want to critizis your work right now. You've made me too happy.
Alenor chapter 34 . 8/14/2006
ok, them stealing her ovaries and baby was just pure meanness. they could've at least taken the baby and not the ovaries! argh. they shouldn't have taken anything at all but ahh well. cya later ~ Alenor.
Jaimilee chapter 34 . 5/7/2006
I still want to read more about their life together.
dotcult chapter 34 . 5/7/2006
I started reading this story when you started righting it, a skeptic of the plot and ideas. Then I started to like it, too. I ran out of time, just as you started updating almost daily. Now I came back and read it all. Wow. I loved it. Curtis...I have a hugh crush on a boy named Kurt.

Anyways this whole story reminded me of Cowboy Bebop, a great anime featuring a character named Spike Spiegal who ALWAYS smokes. He's a bounty hunter, and fit well with your character's soul-stealing occupation.

I just think you'd like it. I think they have the Cowboy Bebop movie at Blockbuster, but you don't wanna see that. You've gotta see the series somehow. You'd really like it, I think.

Anyways, this made me think of Kurt and normal people's lives.

I don't think I'll take up any more space though. Much love, chica!
Wildrook chapter 34 . 5/7/2006
I'm still a little confused about what happened, but I -love- that Josie and Curtis ended up together! I hope they have many happy years together. Great story!
Zure chapter 34 . 5/3/2006
I like it. Only one suggestion though...the last line is a bit odd because she has already 'died' so many times. Maybe the second repetition of "when i die" should include something like "when i finally die" ...finally, really, truly...i dunno what exactly.
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 34 . 5/3/2006
I love your ending! It doesn't wrap everything up neatly and leaves room for speculation. The final line is what really got me because now I'm wondering why she chose red...
Tasha West chapter 34 . 5/3/2006
Nice ending! Even tho I'm a little bit mad with you that you decided to end it so soon...and with such a short chapter aswell. Anyway, it was a great story and thank you for sharing it! :)

Ciao,

Tasha -x-
Kraheera-Raven chapter 33 . 5/1/2006
Woot! I really like this story! I wish we knew more about Curtis though... maybe more of his past. Or why his world is so screwed up. *shrugs* Anyways, great job!
Zure chapter 33 . 4/30/2006
I loved it. But there are still a couple of parts where i'm confused...wtv, great job.
Tasha West chapter 33 . 4/30/2006
GREAT...but I'm confused because I'm sure I read the other chapters, and I'm so sure that I reviewed them too, but I see no reviews from me...the weirdness is unbelievable; anywayz...this CANNOT be the end! It just wasn't enough! I want more damn it! Write more chapters!

U dnt want me to beg you! So go one...write a few more chapters!Lol.

I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you anyway...

Ciao,

Tasha -x-
Jaimilee chapter 33 . 4/29/2006
NO NO NO! Not the end! Please! You have to write much much more! I love these characters! Please?
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »