Reviews for The devil and me
Jaimilee chapter 32 . 4/28/2006
Hmm. Good story, I like it very much. I hope she stays with Curtis.
Jaimilee chapter 22 . 4/27/2006
Er! She can be with Curtis, or she can be with Lucifer, I really don't care. I just want her to get over Julian! I'm not particularly interested in him.
Tabort chapter 32 . 4/27/2006
WOW. I'm not too sure there's a whole lot else I could say that would express how I feel. This chapter just came out of no where. Don't be misguided though, I have been dutifully reading everything you've added to this story. The whole pregnancy just really surprised me, I mean yeah I kind of knew that Lucifer and Josie were "serious" but the baby... wow. As much as I love the writing style in which you use I would really,REALLY love more description. These last few chapters just seem to jump from one place to another but otherwise I love this. I've never read anything quite like this in context so it's utterly astounding how well you've managed to keep me attached. I honestly can't wait for another chapter, you've got me all excited and such.
Wildrook chapter 32 . 4/25/2006
Wow! This story really is great. I'm still a little confused about what happen to Josie, but I'm glad you're starting to tie everything together. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.
tamekabu chapter 32 . 4/24/2006
I started crying...Please keep it going. I'm drooling for the next chapter. It's a very good chapter.
Zure chapter 32 . 4/23/2006
Hmn...i spotted couple of typo's but i can't find them anymore...(one was "little e"). Oh well. Oh, and I love your writing style, it's really polished. The only part I found mildly confusing was Curtis and Josie's convorsation in the library, at first I couldn't tell who was talking (fp formatting I bet) and um "I'm a coward..." part is a bit hazy in my mind. I just hope these observations help.
Tasha West chapter 32 . 4/22/2006
_ Aw...great chapter...Lol. I don't even know what else to say!

tamekabu chapter 31 . 4/20/2006
Nice...Keep it going please. I'm drooling over here
Tasha West chapter 31 . 4/19/2006
Well, how sweet is that? Ooh I can't wait to see what happens next in the story and whether your going to clear up the whole Lucifer business because I really want to know what's going on and what's going on with Curtis...anyways, update! update! update!

Ciao,

Wildrook chapter 30 . 4/19/2006
Wow! O.o What happened with Lucifer? I'm just a little confused about what they did to Josie. But aw, Curtis was so sweet. Is he going to stay that way, or will he become a jerk again? And I'm glad you finally told us more about Trevor. Can't wait to read more!
tamekabu chapter 30 . 4/19/2006
Curtis likes Josie. It is so cute. I wonder what happens next? Please keep it going.
Tasha West chapter 30 . 4/19/2006
Aww, how sweet! _ Great Chapter btw! And you updated quick! I'm happy...are you gonna update soon? I want to know what happens nxt chapter!

Kraheera-Raven chapter 29 . 4/18/2006
*blinks* Wow. I mean.. wow. Even Josie didn't deserve... whatever that was. What the hell was Lucifer thinking, bringing her there? And he seemed so nice...
tamekabu chapter 29 . 4/18/2006
Damn it Lu, you had to eat her Liver and then you want to come back for seconds. You should be ashamed. Oh Wait. I'm suppose to be talking to the author. Good Chapter...I love how Curtis comes to the rescue and being all nice. Josie...i feel sorry for her. But i guess it's true what the say, you can trust an asshole(Curtis) but be wary of the one who is nice(Lucifer).
Tasha West chapter 29 . 4/17/2006
Aww, I have no fuckin' idea what is going on in this strangely brilliant story of yours, but I know that I'm liking this chapter, I hope your thinking of updating soon! I need more!

Update soonish!