Reviews for The devil and me
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 29 . 4/17/2006
Hmm...this chapter confused me a bit. What's with her liver? And why did they steal it? Was this just a dream?
Zure chapter 29 . 4/17/2006
wow, i've been following your story for a while now, i'm really not into this genre but you write really well. I don't know why but it reminds me of fight club. its easy to relate to Josie (thank you btw for not making her perfect...she's a pretty well developed charcter.) but its also fun to have no idea where the plots heading in the next chapter.
tamekabu chapter 28 . 4/17/2006
What happen to her? Who's Lu's parents? I think we need to talk to Curtis. Please keep it going.
Tasha West chapter 28 . 4/17/2006
Great chapter! And you made it a bit longer than the one before...but stop with the cliffhangers! Damn you! Lol.

Update soon!

Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 28 . 4/16/2006
This story is so yummy! I look forward to your updates so much. Great work!
Tasha West chapter 27 . 4/16/2006
Why didn't she go to his house? Why is this chapter so short! I feel robbed. Lol! Anyway, great chapter.

Update soonish!

mju chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
Oh. The horrid baby nightmares are kinda freaky. I hope her dreams will be explained later, their significance revealed.
mju chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
LOL. Yay, now I now his name. But I hope I'll get to read more vivid description about him in the later chapters. Right now, all I know that he is handsome, fangs when in his demon form with blue eyes that nearly glow.
mju chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Woah! Interesting story! I never thought about suicide that way before ... can't wait to read on D
Lady Silver fang chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Pretty good so far, I really do like this (I shall finish it later) keep writing!
tamekabu chapter 26 . 4/11/2006
Awe someone's is having a crush on Josie. I guess the more she hates him the more she get intrigue by him. Curtis likes her the way she is and she doesn't see it. Just like a typical woman. (lol.) Please keep it going it is really good.
Kraheera-Raven chapter 26 . 4/11/2006
Wow. Well, Curtis seemed rather... human there. Despite the odd appearance. *chuckles* Actually he seemed like a friend I have in high school.

I like Curtis. He's hard to pin down. Can't wait for the next installment.
Tasha West chapter 26 . 4/10/2006
Interesting...I'm not even sure what to think...what is going on with Curtis? What is with the weirdness...obviously I realise that being a demon is in definite weird territory but he is just going that little bit to far!

Anyways...update soon!

Ciao -x-
Wildrook chapter 26 . 4/10/2006
Curtis is so confusing. I don't know what he is thinking. Is he a nice guy or a bastard? Either way, I really like him. :) What's going to happen to Josie next?
Tasha West chapter 25 . 4/7/2006
Yay you updated and the chapter was a little longer than the one before :) I'm happy! I liked it!

Ciao! And update again when you can!

163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »