Reviews for The devil and me
Wildrook chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
I'm happy that Josie seems to be making some progress in getting over Julian. And the fling with Lucifer is kind of cute (I'm hoping it stays that way, but he is a demon). What's going on with Curtis? Where did he go? And why does Trevor keep sleeping so much?

Keep up the good writing!
tamekabu chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
I feel tension and jealousy coming from Curtis. I think Curtis knows something and won't tell her. Anyways please keep it going.
Xelena chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
you're a piece of work. that was excellent. very funny
Tasha West chapter 24 . 4/7/2006
What does she mean at the end saying that she weren't sure if she was ever really gone! Uh...anyways I was expecting a super long chapter but yet again you tease me with this short chapter! Vut since it was so good I shouldn't complain!

Update as soon as you can :)

tamekabu chapter 23 . 4/6/2006
Yeah...She did the right thing. I'm very proud of her. Even though she still loves him, she wanted him to do the right and stay with his wife and child. She is officially not a psycho-stalker. I wonder what happens now?
Tasha West chapter 23 . 4/6/2006
Aww, poor Josie :( I feel sorry for her but good on her for telling Julian were to go! Lol. Anyway...great chapter! Update...update!

Kraheera-Raven chapter 23 . 4/5/2006
*cheers* Go Josie! Tell him! *grins* I love this chapter, even if she is depressed at the end. Can't wait for the next one.
tamekabu chapter 22 . 4/5/2006
Curtis is not going to like this and I wonder if Luficer had something to do with getting her shot in the head again? I wonder if he had something to do with Curtis leaving? But this is a good story and please keep it going.
Tasha West chapter 22 . 4/5/2006
Wow-wee! hehe! Cool chapter! It's funny she got shot again. POOR SAUSAGE :) And I luv Lucifer (that sounds so wrong when i say it out loud...anyway...) he's luvvly! And I think Lucifer and Josie should do it! You should make it happen and then she can have a demon baby! ;)

I'm sorry I'm being random today, lol! I know you won't make that happen anyway...Update soonish!

Ciao!

Kraheera-Raven chapter 21 . 4/4/2006
*grins* This is a lovely story, and I can't wait to read more. The characters are great, and I'm wondering just what is going to happen with Josie. I smell underlying plots thickening.
tamekabu chapter 21 . 4/4/2006
He was kind of harsh. I hope everything is okay with him. I don't know why but i read a hint of Jealousy.
Tasha West chapter 21 . 4/4/2006
Funny, Lol, the end was kind of funny. You're a smart writer...anyway this chapter was too short! You like leaving us wondering what the hell is going to happen and who it's gonna happen to in this story don't ya! Anywayz i luv it jst the same!

Keep up the gd work!

Seelie chapter 20 . 4/1/2006
What is it with Curtis? One minute he's a git, and the next he's nice (well, at least by Demon standards).

And Lucifer, what is all that about?

As you can see, you have my interest, and I demand more...lol

Keep writing.
tamekabu chapter 20 . 3/27/2006
Please keep it going it's very good and interesting. I just trying to figure out what is Lucifer is up to? It was nice that Curtis gave up a family even if she didn't notice yet.
Wildrook chapter 20 . 3/27/2006
Poor Josie. No wonder she's had such a hard time getting over her relationship with Julian. And Curtis really is horrible sometimes. Then again...I can't wait to see what happens next with them! Keep up the good writing.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »