Reviews for The devil and me
Tasha West chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
Just when I start to really despise Curtis; you make me like him again! Lol. Good Chapter btw!

:) Tasha -x-
Tasha West chapter 19 . 3/23/2006
Aww, no, what a cunt! Lol! I'm sorry but Curtis was a bit of a bastard this chapter...poor Josie...I wonder what will happen nxt tho. Luvvin the story!

frm Tasha -x-
Tasha West chapter 18 . 3/23/2006
Great chapter...I should really put this on author alert...i didn't even notice you updated. Stupid me. Anyway...good job :)

Tasha -x-
moonlight-dragon3 chapter 19 . 3/23/2006
Curtis didnt even try to help her! how rude! Great chapter :)
moonlight-dragon3 chapter 18 . 3/22/2006
Lol another good chapter :) liking this story alot cant wait for more!
ConfigurationSpace chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
Haha I especially appreciated that last bit about Sleeping Beauty. It was sweet. And yeah, I love how Curtis is (unwittingly?) being drawn into the somewhat tedious, yet still beautiful world that is humanity. It seems like before all this he was more comfortable just being seperated from it all. I like that he's subtly showing some interest finally. :) Good job with the writing once again!
Wildrook chapter 17 . 3/20/2006
This is a really good story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Lady Jenna chapter 17 . 3/19/2006
I love this. It's funny and honest and clever. You write it very well. I find myself stopping myself from skimming over parts because I know I'd miss something good. I really, really enjoyed this.
moonlight-dragon3 chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
Yay you updated... funky chapter i like it.. nicely done as always :)
Tasha West chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
Aww, she wasn't very nice to Lucifer, but why did he leave her? Anyway how cute was Trevor at the end...aww, lovely chapter.

Update soon!

Tasha :)
Wildrook chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
I think I'm in love with this story. I can't really tell you why, but I just really like it. I like Josie and Curtis a lot; they are great characters (even though I don't really know much about Curtis). I like the basis of this story, Josie becomes the secretary of the devil who she sold her soul to! Fun, fun! I thought I'd better stop and write a review before I just read straight through. I can't wait to find out why Josie sold her soul (although I have some ideas) and I can't wait to see what happens to the two of them. Can Josie really deal with collecting souls? Well I guess I'd better read on and find out.
Tasha West chapter 16 . 3/17/2006
_ Good Chapter! But so, so short...I want more. I need more!

Update soon. Frm Tasha x
moonlight-dragon3 chapter 16 . 3/17/2006
I'm loving this story... nicely written hope to see more soon! :)
ConfigurationSpace chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
nevermind. so if you check your e-mail and see this first, disregard it until you read the other one by me. see, i was under the impression that this hadn't been updated since the 13th of february... until i kicked myself and saw you'd updated today and i had stupidly been reading the publishing date. in any case, my love for this story hasn't really been affected in the two minutes that have passed since i first proclaimed my love for it and now. and as an afterthought, i hope julian gets donkeypunched.
ConfigurationSpace chapter 15 . 3/13/2006
oh damnit. all the stories i take a liking to haven't been updated in months. then again, i can sympathize with their authors because sometimes i get extremely lazy, too. it's just, with a story as good as this one, it seems so tragic that i've been drawn to it because it probably won't get updated for awhile depending on how the world decides to move. so i suppose i'll be left obsessing over the same 15 chapters for quite awhile. which i suppose would be fine, as well - babies and hot cigarette-addicted demons are always great. but in the off-chance that you do update this, i'd be eternally greatful... and in the off-chance that you don't, well, i still think it's awesome.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »