Reviews for Fallen Angel
WaffleNommer chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Erm... but this story really isn't doing anything for me. If I saw an angel fall from the sky, I'd probably be more shocked or worried.
TokidokiLover chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Haha :D a lot of the names are from Fruits Basket. Love the story, btw :)
sunny-california chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
your story has a good plot but it is way too unrealistic and I dont mean the fallen angel. It's the characters. I get where your trying to do regarding the characters but the way they act just seems too fictionalized.
haker11live.ca chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
i loved it

good job

i fell in love with the charicter right away cant wait till you bring them out again
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Oh my Goddess I love this story! Hahah It was so much fun to read and I couldn't help but laugh at the beggining and ending conversations between you and the characters, as well as the one with Blu.

I really enjoyed this, and even liked the A/N in the story.

Oh yea, and Carlos Senior has to be Carls' Junior for sure.

Hahaha, Thank you so much for posting this! It was so much fun to read!

:) :) ):)
Poptart Guava King chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
lol, yea that rape scene did suck... :P

but this is still great! i love Eclipse (hate Rin)
Subbie chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
pretty good. There were a few point that I wanted to mention that you should fix up, but goddamnit! I can't remember right now. catch me later on that, when you get around to revamping it, if oyu want the advice still.

great story!

Lee
marie ryan chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
It was a great story until you the boys liking each other too much. That's not what I wanted to read. You should put a disclaimer on your story.
colorsallaround chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Great Chapter!

By the way, what excatly is Koi? I keep forgetting. XD
Ashrav chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
OMG that was an amazing story I relly loved it and the were just so darn cute! thank you so much for writing this story!
Luckey chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
I love this story it was THE first yaoi I ever read I love it I still reread it sometimes.
callalily.89 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Oh dear God, put your author notes at the end of the chapter!

You were doing so well, too...
DeadInsideCryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
this is a great story
Snarky fox chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
I just finished reading this story for the second time. I want you to make a sequel. PLEASE! *Sigh* I want to see more of the Kyo Eclipse relationship! .~

Til' next time ~Tuesday~
Squishy D. Hopkins chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
wow, i totally loved it. nice job! _