Reviews for Slice
lastwrites chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Choppy but can really be related to. In my preference, if a poem is going to be really short, it should have good rhymes. But this doesn't seem to need any because its just so easy to relate to.
missmeghanh chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
makes me smile.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
short and insightful.. we all know this feeling
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hey hahah this is really cute.
Skaprunk chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
i love this...i like how out of nowhere it talks about a cutie...and knowing how maybe things would be different if the real you was known...i feel like that a lot...good work.
Disturbing Enigma chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Hehe, cute!
Kendal chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
At the risk of being cliché -

Oh, can I relate to this. It's funny how some communication principles are wrapped up in theory and jargon (and this brings to mind a few principles) and yet they can be summed up as poignantly as you've just done.

Nice work.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow this is awesome. Its short but I can still relate, lol. Great job with this.

Shavo
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
LOL. I really like this. It just has that natural, real feel to it. What's better than frozen pizza and a cherry coke? And I used to work at a grocery store, too.

What I love so much about this, though, is that it paints a picture. I saw YOU and I saw HIM. I even heard his typical guy introduction: "What's up, cutie?" But what's so weird is that the poem just seems random at first; but yet it still has that crip, clear image.
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I love these tiny snapshots, these little... er, slices of time! This poem is a perfect moment-capture, expressed entirely in so few lines; it's not easy to do, but you did it. Excellent stuff, m'dear.

- gold against the soul
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Like how its short but to the point. Like it x
Whatever-I-Say chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
kewl poem! anyway wanted to say thanks for your comment and adivce on my poem, laterz. much love whatever-i-say
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Great wording and I love the depth behind it all.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
i am infatuated with this. i was thinking late Friday nights and lazy got-nothin'-to-do Sundays and then...WHAM! that last line kills, it is such an angsty line, such a dark and mood-breaker line; but you can't help but love.

* noelle
flechette chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Strange, at first seemed pointless but after I thought about it I realized that it means a lot more to you. Sorry about the first time impression being a bad one! I read this cause it is your most recent but I'll get started on the others.