Reviews for Pillow
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I like this, strange to me, I haven't read anything like this before. But I like it.

Keep it up.

Thanks for reviewing.
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
A bit of a prose poem piece. I liked this one. The concept is simple, but hey it makes it real. Well, I'm back! Yay for summer.-Cindy Moon *)
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
well, i dont like pillows, but i sure do like this poem... great job! kario
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
awesome descriptions
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I really like this, the way you take an inanimate object and give it such life is amazing, i love the simplicity and passion in ur words, well done, beautifully expressed!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
interesting topic choice, as always. i love the first line and the last line, though i do not understand why it is in italics, and the metaphor is lovely.

* noelle
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
um. wha? haha reading this and listening to the piano concerto no 5 in eflat major op73 by beethoven makes no sense. not sure if its the music or the actual poem. but just reading the words of the poem, i don't feel anything. but then again, i suppose i'm supposed to feel deary reading a poem about a pillow. hm. i'm always amused at your topic choices. why is the last line always italicized?
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aww... I love my pillow... it doesn't have clouds on it though... it's just black.

I wish I was still good at writing reviews (I lost that ability recently) because this deserves a good review... damn it. I hope "I like it a lot!" will suffice for now.
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
i hate this poem. I hate reading at 12AM which makes me even more sleepier. But overall, I'm too sleepy to tell so I'm just guessing it's good as usual -_-
Ice and Snow chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
at first i would've said the title wouldn't really have FIT with the whole piece..until the very last stanza...umm...technically, i loved it. heehee. it makes me sleepy in a good way. even though...it didn't seem to fit, once i pictured it..it was fine. lol. so yeah. don't know...xD.

keep up the fine writing.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Very serene; this piece seems to have that peaceful feeling that you get right before you drift to sleep. It isn't something that I'd expect from you, but I liked it. The style's changed, but that's what gave this piece it's whole dreamy feeling. I like your word usage in this one; simple and to the point (too many people try using big words they can't even spell right). Well, my train of thought is ending soon so to sum it all up: good job. xP
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow. I really liked that. I really don't know what to say. I read it through a couple of times because I'm thinking there's like a hidden meaning or something, but maybe I'm just making things more complicated than they need to be. Haha. Anywhoo. It was lovely. Actually, it makes me think of my pillow fondly and makes me want to sleep. )

Marvelous!
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Very nice. It paints quite the picture I must say, and it conveys a very moving feeling of comfort, which I'm assuming is what you were going for. Brava!

Hip
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I feel like the poem does a good job establishing its tone. Its a nice metaphor for sleep.