Reviews for To Bask in the Moonlight
Somewei chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Wow...that was a long chapter! But I read it quickly. Anyway, yeah, good job with the chapter. So many gay guys I'm having trouble keeping up with them. Anyway, why does Taylor hang around Cherise other than the fact they're both percussionists? I mean, he can ditch her if she's being mean. Well, anyway, nice chapter once again and update.
Somewei chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
Wow, so Joe thinks Taylor's a girl still. I wonder what's going to happen when Joel discovers that Taylor's a guy. Hmm. Anyway, I like the name Zoey and I like surfer boys (-squee!-) and now I must complete my review stuffles by completeing chapter 4! good job Ri-chan!
Somewei chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
lol. Taylor just agreed to go out with Taylor. I feel bad for poor Taylor. Having to deal with being called that horrible name and then Cherise dissing on the gay guys. But whoo hoo, band! You just gotta love band! On to chapter 3! Nice chapter by the way.
Somewei chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You know, you have a thing for crossdressers, don't you Marina? Don't worry Taylor, I hate essays too! Trust me on that one. Anyway, did you think that Taylor is unisex name meaning girls and guys can have that name? Just wanted to let you know! Gret job! On to read chapter 2
purpleushi chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
that was really good! update soon, I love it!
jessorexic chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
i'm addicted to this story! please keep writing, it's really good so far. there are a couple spelling errors in some of the chapters but the writing is still very clear and understandable. it's pretty cute and i can't wait to find out what happens next!
Kitsune Luver chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Hahaha! This story is hilarious! I laughed all the way through. Taylor is just hilarious. And adorable. So keep up the good work! Update soon!
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Alex! I luff him! He has my name! So many gay guys! It's wonderfilled!
jma chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Hey, I figured I'd drop in and leave a signed review. Not only to tell you how adorable and kick ass your story is- but to let you know, just in case a certain review by some wack person (
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
"Little John wore his cleanly ironed Khakis on a Sunday Morning just like a wonderful Christian should."

God! I laughed so hard! SO HARD! A Christian book and then Kama Sutra! You should know how much I luff you. I like Krista she reminds me of someone I know. WHAT IS WITH YOUR CHARACTERS AND REMINDING ME OF PEOPLE I KNOW! Maybe I know you! *GASP*! He doesn't like boobs? GAY! GAY! GAY! GAYDAR 2 THE EXTRM PLZ!
Agnes chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
So it,a like this the plot idea is reallygood and the writing quite passeble, but you really tend to get off track. I mean the main plot catches the readers attention, butthe fic seems to centered around other events, that speaking trully , aren't very interesting to the reader. I suggest, you try to cut down on the unnesesery school and home events.
Kassie chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
First of all, I think most people would notice the lack of breasts Taylor has, especially the person he is going out with. I do not believe that everyone would think he is a girl. This isn't an anime. And speaking of anime, you do not read it, you watch it. Finally...WHY DOES ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER HAVE TO MENTION MYSPACE? GOD DO YOU THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN GOING ON SOME SKREWED UP SITE WHERE PEOPLE WRITE FAKE INFORMATION ABOUT THEMSELVES AND PRETEND TO BE YOUR FRIEND?
jma chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Yay! Another chappy with even more gay guys! -hearts you- I am given to wonder just how Taylor will hide certain... apendages while still appearing as a girl on the beach... anyways! looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
Lee Lee chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
And it gets more and more interesting.

I can't wait untill all hell breaks loose!

Yay! _
laurinasta blaze chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Wow! I love this story! Mostly because I love the crossdressing concept and the man thong... but there are awesome plot parts too. Squee! When can I read more?
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »