Reviews for this void is s u c k i n g MY soul
Dog Scepters chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I like the rage...

But I don't think some the format is necessary. What are the the brackets and the underline supposed to do for the reader. Stress? And "ASSHOLE" looks like an abbreviation. No rhyming, just anger.
wonderland is different now chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Ohmydearieme.

And you used to yell at me for formatting?

Tsk, tsk.

Nah. I love the words. Very..out there.

Gorgeous language usage, and the like.

As hypocritical as it may seem?

Loosen up on the formatting.

Sprinkle it in, don't douse the pretty piece.

It'd help.
steev chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This reads like a parody of self-absorbed, bad poetry-which means this is equally as terrible as the rest, but more campy. The oh-so unique (that is, not) & pointless masturbatory formatting merely serves to enhance the triteness of the cliches.
ShadowFane chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Dang. This was more anger than angst, but it was good none the less. I liked the unique style. :)

SF
Written chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
does the formatting add to the poem? I don't really know what it's supposed to mean. Like, I'm not being snide or sarcastic, I'm asking honestly, did you randomly decide where to use bold or where to use italics? or was the formatting planned?

I honestly just want to know, because sometimes I see poems with every other word made to stand out and it doesnt mean anything to me, but other times it's used sparsely and it makes me feel something. So just wondering your take on it.

A pretty good poem?
OneLastEndeavor chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Complete satire, isn't it?

Interesting. :D

And very hard on the eyes.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I love how you did the kind of art with your poem. It's so cool; I do it too at times, and I think it's so cool. Nice poem, very.. umm.. angsty... (sory, I know that's not a word :P)
blackpowderchick chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*sigh* once again dragging down the world of serious writers

~bpc
kaylajac chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I have no idea whether you meant this to be sarcasm/satire or you mean it in all honesty.

If you're joking, good job.

If you're not, ease up on the formatting and try to make things a little less straightforward.
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I read a review you left on someone else's poem, and in that review you mocked their use of formatting. So I decided to come see what your writing looks like...and it looks just like the writing of the person you were criticizing. I'm sensing a bit of here. And there is way too much formatting in this poem. It hurts my head.

Christine
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
It's...interesting...

I'm not exactly sure that you're used to the whole 'formatting' thing..you seemed to have a few probs and you hesitated a few times... You also misused a few simple () things that made this look a bit ametuer(of course, "I" can't spell, lol) but you also used a few weird kinda "I'm a poser" things, lik s.

W/e, it was a good try.
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I really injoyed this. It is one of the best angst poems I have read in a wile. I really liked the third stanza, Very well written.

(this is going on my fav. list :)
by His blood chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
hehe. i can't believe i didn't review this yet. thank you for your reviews, i actually do take your comments and suggestions into consideration. this really was quite funny. i am so glad that i don't write like this anymore. the best parts were the second, third and fifth stanzas, they really made me laugh. although, there are people out there who write like this and really do feel it, maybe who aren't the most talented of writers. still, this got your point across very nicely, and it actually made me laugh, which doesn't happen often in parody. very nice job.
Formerly chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I do enjoy this. Funny (sad) thing is, it's still better AS AN ANGST POEM than most angst poems out there.
La Gitane chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
lol. These reviews were more damn entertaining than the poem.

Enjoyable sarcasm - good god you're gonna come to me now and declare that these were your upfront feelings in a moment of catharsis - but I think something a little more succint would have got your point across just as effectively. Padodies have to be sharp.

However, 'flushed it down the toilet' was amusing. And you missed out the random bolding of letters in words, but I suppose there's a limit to how much a person can make themselves write! :)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »