Reviews for Disfigure me
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
i was quite wanting for a more dramatic ending but over-all, i like it _

it's so good that you could share this perspective with us. an eye-opener that there are people like this. i've not known this condition prior reading your work.

thanks and keep up the work _

* ner *
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Interesting subject, hadn't heard of that disorder unti read this poem. Like how you go to another persons view point and say what they see. Very unique well done.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
(As I look in the mirror for the 100th time, I’m transfixed.) I think if you spelled out “One-Hundredth” it would physically look better against the other words.

They just try (TO?) talk me out of it.

(Every morning my fight again begins.) I think if you put Begins before again, it would read smoother.

I really like this; I think people have a way of only seeing the bad or wrong within ourselves; it’s that so called human nature condition - it’s supposed to be healthy to hate ourselves but those are recognitions from the same people who get paid thousands of dollars to say that, so who can be sure. “I’m crazy, I’m deluded, I can’t see my rights in a face full of wrong.” People always used to tell me that I was crazy, they still do actually but sometimes what’s crazy to everyone else is just right for you. I really like the tone of this as well, you’re speaking of weakness but the narration is strong.

Much love,Juliet.
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Another really great poem, i like the structure of this one it works really well, keep up the good work*hugs* Beahumut
in theory chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
(I got your emails but hotmail's being daft so I can't reply meh)

We're studying this in psychology right now, it's really interesting to see it written out in poem form. I like lots! x
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
haha...the rhyming makes it more amusing. especially the last stanza. nice job!
feanor-0 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Quite nice till the very end except the mis-rhyme of phobia and disorder. Cheers.
Forsakn chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I don't know what Body Dysmorphic Disorder is... but this is really powerful stuff.