Reviews for For you, from me
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aw. It's always nice to get a little spirit lifter. Especially Dove chocolate...yum. Is that the same company that makes soap, though?

Creepy.

The flow from misanthropy to elation was really neat. It made the poem-that, and the fact that you wrote it, my vixen. _
are you from mejico chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Oi. I always was jealous not because of the love but 'cause kids in love got candy. Sweet poem though.
angelicdust chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
:D... grinz... ..but hey werent u expecting SOMETHING frm ur "lover" on valentinez day? he's bound to .. and a luver as in it makes u a couple y jealous... k confused...gr8 wrk once again! bet u can do much better!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
HAHAHAHA. I get it. I bet you loved my "rose" better. Yay for Hallmark holidays...just another excuse for business. Downsides of V-day. I love it! It's so great. My friend and I were girlcotting (not boycotting...who needs boys...haha.) the holiday. It was fun. Another awesome job on this poem! I just love it! (And another special mention for me! I feel so special.)

Lotta love,

xoxo Katherine
empathic life chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Hehehe. Yes, winkwink. Totally. Yay! I like this one! It's pretty! Almost a true story, too. . . Yes. Exactly how I feel about Valentine's Day. Ignoring the ending, though. Lovely. Hilarious. Adorable. . . Yes. That's all I can think of right now.

Love muchly,Empathic Life