Reviews for Confessions of a Girl in Denial
demee chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i like it so far. but i hope the whole story isnt going to be written like this. i would like some chapters form the narators point of view if u dont terribly mind.
lazy fox chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I LOVE HER!1 so far anyway...hehe can;t wait to see how the cowboys react to a city girl. i've been lookin around and i cant find a good city girl goes to texas( or wherever) story so im very excited about your story. update soon
gulistala chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I like it, der! I think she's stupid, cos she only believes in stereotypes and doesn't look farther than that. She's shallow I guess too with how she's into city life and would 'practically have a heart attack when she sees a spide'. But then again, I sometimes do that! Well she is a tiny bit shallow. Anyway pwetty pwease update! I wanna read more... I said please. hehe
Mairi Cross chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
HA again! SO far both of your stories have really made me laugh, which is unusual...Okay, I laugh all the time like an idiot, but, I mean, usually not at stories. I think she's a great character, pretty stupid but not too stupid, if you know what I mean...I totally cracked up at this:"Dad just told me to take photos of the interesting wildlife I’ll see there. Yeah, Dad. Right before they inject me with poison, I’ll say, “Can you hold that pose! On the count of three, look evil!”"

Then again, she also told me the only reason she wasn’t taking me to a psychiatrist was because they were “drugged up hippies” and she didn’t have the time. (he he he)

"Like this one time, she won an argument with our literature teacher about how Odysseus was just an ordinary man and not the hero he was supposed to be. I mean, what kind of hero cheats on his wife with two devils? And let’s not forget he DITCHED his crew."

Okay, that is EXACTLY what I said when our english class was reading it...HA!

Okay, I think I'm done. Altogether, I'm pretty hooked on both of these, so please continue!

:Mairi:
the reign chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I thought that was great. She seems like a really sarcastic kid, kind of bubbly and like you know...average. No that there is anything wrong with being average - it's just that I never met someone like that me being from New Jersey and all, so I really have no idea what to expect from her...yeah. OK.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
i love this! is sounds really promising so far..

update soon!
sweetieash1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
hey! it sounds pretty good so far. i just had to say this tho, texas is nothing like that at all. just wanted to make sure you knew that.
storywritergirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I like it -she sounds cool. A little, I don't know, sterotypical maybe, but, then again, aren't we all. I like the style of this, and I'll look forward to more chapters.

'Yeah, Dad. Right before they inject me with poison, I’ll say, “Can you hold that pose! On the count of three, look evil!”' lol, i loved that.

One thing though, it seems a lot like the Princess Diaries. Because of the whole Principle Gupta thing. I don't mind, I'm just wondering if that was itentional.

Anyway, update. Cheers,

storywritergirl xoxo
Benjamin Kyle Lawe chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
It's funny... but not entirely diary-like. Like the main character is trying too hard to write flippantly and be funny at the same time. A tad over the top maybe? But a good premise otherwise. Keep going.

- Benjamin Kyle Lawe
ljj305423 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I like it so far, Camilla is funny. Mind you the stereotypes are pretty bad, being from Texas and all. But, it's funny how she freaks out, etc. If you need any help with more Texan stereotypes just ask away I have a million of them.