Reviews for Predicament
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Awesome! I like this one. It's nice. :)

-Sarah
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Awesome, this was great... the ending was just the way to end it and these lines were my favorite:

''With every gray and every prey,You leave people in great out we can glideThrough the rough times.''

Keep it Up!
angelicdust chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
yeah gr8 wrk! gr8 rhyming.. but da endingz wel.. not clearly done.. da closin part should alwayz catch da eye.. coz itz one of da main components for da makin of a fabulous wrk..nonetheless. .gr wrk! keep it up!
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Ha. I bet it was about someone. Yes. Heh. I get special mention too. You're very welcome. (I bet it was about someone...otherwise...you mighta picked different coloured eyes. HA! But seriously, who do you know that DOES have hazel eyes? Hazel IS a very pretty eye colour *Katherineobsessed*) Well, sorry to bother you again. And because I'm supposed to be commenting, I still think this poem is great no matter what you think. Oh yes. And I'm going to work on 'Glamorous' now. Time to sign in. Later!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Ack. Wow. I'm sorry I wasn't here to review first. NO! (I won't miss my chance next time...heh heh heh.) Is this written about anyone in particular that I should know about? Hm? Heh. I'm just wondering because usually when people write, they have to have SOME sort of inspiration...hazel eyes. What do you consider hazel...? Heh. *thinks of people I know with hazel eyes* *laughs evilly* Back to your poem (wouldn't wanna disappoint you.)

Okay, once again, you stun me with your choice of wording...it's just so...you. The words might not necessarily (oh I can't spell that word ever) big...but...I dunno. Seems so much like you. Interesting format you chose and the rhyming is quite evident. I thought some lines were a bit too long...throwing off some of the flow. But then again, maybe I'm being hypocritical because I just like fragments. ) Ack. I just reread it over...I didn't quite get the meaning of it. And you have an interesting title and I can't seem to locate the exact meaning of it.

Hazel eyes...Kyle. Hahaha. Actually, I don't know what colour his eyes are. I'll find out one day. Hm. The only other person I know with really obvious eyes of that hue is someone you might not know...but my friend felicia13 might be able to tell you a bit about him...ha.

Anyways, now that I've typed up my fill on hazel eyes and a bit on your poem...I'll end this by saying, you said you weren't gonna write anymore. But, it is really good for you and you write very uniquely. So keep up the great work and another awesome job here!
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hmm...interesting.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
reminds me of the way i felt with this person too... its like, why cant we see each other eye to eye? good job

keep writing!