Reviews for White Heavens
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was really good . Everybody wants to die happy xD
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I like the subject matter. Very, ironically, serene.-Cindy Moon *)
Arichos chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
You sound really influenced by shakespeare...I find that funny. Funny in a good way. Shakespearean sounding poetryt tells me you have an excellent talent, and you should continue
ViciousMan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I like the diction used in here - "Rancorous" is one of my favorites.
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
nice. Going up and down with good & bad sides...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I like this.. the lines are a little long for my taste, but other than that I love it
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow, how, poeticXD (pardon the cliche of my compliment) a touching plea truly

keep writing!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
ka-wa-e (kawaii, i'm not such an idiot with my fan-girl-ism :D). seriously, i am a little perplexed by the style and writing but, otherwise, i am extatic.

* noelle
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This was simply beautiful, i love the descriptions and the feelings that radiate from this, its amazing!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
i don't think i grasp the concept well enough to make sense of the lines. but i can kind of see what you are hinting at. it's nice imagery tho!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Heh, really didn't expect this from you. It's very serene, but so...questioning. It just felt like one of those pieces where you're too stunned to really say anything after you finished reading (yes, that is a good thing). You left me questioning now... Heh, until next time...
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
notions. notions. notions. hm. you need to find yourself.

kakyou
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wonderful! This is one of those pieces that you read with a faraway expression on your face, letting the words wash over you and the emotions sink into your pores.