Reviews for More Than Just Hands
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Beatiful perception of hands, we think of them as just a part of our body, but they are so much more. I really love how you describe them as actual beings with feeligs, it's very good and beautifully written!
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
aww that was sad but strangly interesting
Arichos chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Interestingly different point of view from what i've heard before...awesome though. Really different, really unique. me likes
Skitters chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
wow that's awesome i like it. thank you for the review. i have edited that poem and i think you should check it out, i renamed it conversation in the key of silence.
DarkPrue chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
How original! I thought this was very good, very well written and a brilliant idea. Keep up the good work!
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I don't exactly understand this poem. You seem to drift into two different topics. Like at first they are handling a wooden item (?) and then they write/type. I don't know. Also, the rhyming in this line seems a bit forced, "Not a moment is to be wasted as for they were controlled by some sort of spy." Otherwise, I think that this is a wonderful poem. It is original, being the it is from a different point of view than what most write. I have just one idea for you: Why don't you try to write a poem where you don't necessarily have a rhyming scheme. I think that you would be able to get your points across just as well without rhyming. Maybe you should try it! Great job!
Tenebrific chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
in a word, superb
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
this is really good, great job
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like it. What's more to say? Very good.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
i like the last line, it is an interesting point of view like hands.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Nice work, very true. Awesome. Thanks for the reveiw!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i found the last line almost tragedically amusing. nice work!
Octello chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Ooh! This is very interasting! Especially the part "The writer recived credit and called it a disaster." Nice imagery!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Excellent write.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow, this is really impressive. I like the phrase "mystifying night sky"; that's so pretty! Write on! _ Write on!