Reviews for Pseudo
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
This is really nice. It's a perfect angsty poem, but it's important to write stuff like that sometimes. Great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
It isn't your best.. kinda like an angry rant, but htose are always fun! lol
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
very much reminds me of a mix of all of the fake people i know and phantom of the opera. very good. i like it. if this isn't one of your best, i can't wait to read those that are!

-sunshine :D
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This is really good. I really like it and I can relate. Great piece. V x
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Actually I liked this one. It may because you were angry with someone - But I liked seeing something other then lost-love from you. It's different. And different it is always good.

* * * D.W.G * * *
Plinky chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
"With that smile evilly, Upon your stone cold Emotionless face." The rhythm in this bit was awesome, really hits hard.

I was going to say, even before I read the author's note, that this had none of the gentle wistfulness of your usual poems, but it was great in a different way.

Written very eloquently for vented emotion! It's a lot more accesible than your usual poetry (not that either is better than the other) and it's interesting to read something a little different.

Keep writing!
shifter-chik chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
For a 'not one of your best' it's sure got a lot of reviews I like it. Absolutism at it's best...
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
You're welcome for reading. I'd agree that its not the best, but then, what is the best? I still think that it was rather good.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I didnt find this horrid at all... I found it worthy of your frustration. "writing is an outlet" or so my english professor claims lol.

I liked it... not my favorite of yours, but yet it had a nice quality and flow to it Mizu. Keep up the wonderful writing.
scudcrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Simplicity is a good tool to convey feelings quickly and honestly. It's perhaps a way to communicate learning and "unlearning"-a Zen concept seldom ignored. "The blind finally sees" is a strong line and "emotionless face" and "ugly face" are interesting concepts. Perhaps, 'mutant feelings' and 'without heat' could be incorporated into this one or similar works-just a suggestion! As is, this stands well.

KP.S. Thanks for your review.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
i like this..i love the anger it shows! great job!
aez chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I find it really great that you're able to use poetry as a mirror to your emotions. You do it wonderfully, too!
in theory chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Not your *very* best maybe, but still well deserving of praise. I like the simplicity and the casual smiling your stanzas always seem to do, they have this innocence with an underlying maturity it's delightfully alternative. Keep up the great work :)
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
loved this poem, very well written
BatsintheBellfry chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That's cool. Keep on writing!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »