Reviews for Dominating Fate
Angel of Ink chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
Okay, so I read this one, too... and I like it. But who is Caldur? I'm going to guess that Luca will end up knowing about their past and get jealous... am I right? )
ForeverYours15 chapter 5 . 4/29/2006
I am absolutely in love with this story. It's fantastic. Please update soon. I can't wait. :)
EvangelineGoth chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
God, this chapter and the story it self is so interesting! I just loved the plot!
XLavenderX chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
hey, very nice start, and very interesting. Hoping to see more:)
Matet chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
GAH! *tear* such a good chapter. you never cease to satisfy me.
amelia chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
yea! you updated...sorry i was gone. byrn and luca are cute together. when will bryn recognize luca from back then? keep up the good work.
Rose Jameson chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
So do they really have that kind of soul mate connection, or is it more dealing with their younger days? AH UPDATE! I must have more lol hahaha
Matet chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
aw, thank you so much for putting me in your a/n. i really appreciate it. and as for this chapter, i found it quite cute. i really can't wait until monday. i really like this story. and as for this chapter, i am satisfied. good job!
Rose Jameson chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
aw they are nice vampires...Your chapters could be a little longer. By the time Im really into the chapter, it ends. AH THE PREVIEW! YOU BETTER PUT IT UP ON MONDAY! I soo cant wait to read more
WickedMe chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
I am positive that "Luca" is actually Caldur. The reason that he was searching in the fire was because of the necklace that Bryn had given to him long ago. Although it puzzles me as to why he is hiding his identity from her now. Interesting...

Love the story, plot, and writing! Update soon.
EvangelineGoth chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
OMG! Update soon! this storyis GREAT! Is Luca the boy Bryn knew when she was a child?
amelia chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
interesting story. keep up the good work and update soon!
Matet chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
WOW WOW WOW WOW! i have been checking to see if you have updated everyday, and today, you finally did! YAY! it was GREAT!
Rose Jameson chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
oh boy oh boy oh boy...All her friends and family dead...AND THE R.A.! maddness! hurry up and write more lol
jolene555 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
i love your story! i can't wait to read the next chapter and the next chapter after that! i hope that the story gets better and better and i look forward in reading more of the story.

thanks for sharing this beautiful story! more power to you!