Reviews for Peace
Koshechka chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Very original idea, dark but somewhat hopeful near the end. I especially liked the last sentence-it's very true at times.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I disagree with that last line. Men didn't come up with the concept of "peace"; it's much, much older and more precious than that.

This poem is very sad. It hurts me to see people wrapped up in pain. I wish they could see beyond it
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I LOVE THIS. Darkness, yes, but beautiful, beautiful. It rings with longing, hate, confusion, hopelessness, and mockery of that horrid word "peace". I've always hated it, for some reason, that ppl use that word so flippantly. Peace, when grasped, can be wonderful; or it can be horrid, taunting, whispering in your head of all the times you've never had it and the times you will never have favorite lines are the last one and "If I sing this song of wanton cruelty/If this cry be made words/If this art of pain is seen/If in nakednes I stand before one so mighty/If I impart to be nothing/Darkness overshadows all/Darkness is ma enemy/Darkness as my ally/In quietness I speak, shattering all that hears/In brokeness I find my bitterness/In agony my strength" -So painfully beautiful. You are an awesome writer and this is going on the favorites list.
Cloak-of-Shadows chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I don't usually prefer reading non-rhyming poems, but I do read a few... This one is perhaps the best I've read so far in my opinion. Keep up the good work.