Reviews for As Lovers Go
Remi chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Wow, this stalker was a nasty, creepy piece of work. Poor Ali had a hard time with that one. Well on the bright side he is happily married and is stardom is skyrocketing. Hope it helps healing the wounds.
That was a really, really nice sequel. It was good to read more about the stars and Seb's gang. I feel bad for Nick though. It's hard enough to fall out of love, but to have all his friends give him the cold shoulder is really rough. It would be nice to have a sequel about him where the cloud gets a silver linning, if you one day feel like it.
lostrealmsdreams chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
Lol, amazing. I read the Jared one first, and enjoyed that one too, but this one was just as good! Great job! -
i-see-faeries chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
I know this story is suppose to be about Ali and Jay. I love them, I seriously do. But it killed me to read about Nick and Cole breaking up. It KILLED me! That's horrible, and I feel like the story ended up unhappily, even if it was a happy ending. Or maybe I just like Nick and Cole too much. But anyways, wonderful as usual. Much love.
Elaine Ross chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
Wonderful story, no joke. You've managed to pull in much of my spare time to read and review. props to you for doing that :D

Lovely, lovely, lovely work. It's more realistic than the first one, I must say, and the 'hate-factor' of Ali's father is just as realistic as it gets. The stalker dude scared me, really. [what's his name? Richard?]

I like the fact that it wasn't all smiles and happiness, because there needs to be some reality-check [like I said, realistic], but then Ali and Jay pushed through. That's wonderful.

Magnificent sequel! I can't help but squeal in delight when I'll read the next installment. :D Gee, you're super, duper... one of my favorite authors in FP. No joke. You managed to mix the elements of fluff, suspense, drama, and reality quite well. I really apologize for rambling incessantly, but I would like to say thanks a lot because you completed this story. [I would die if this went on 'eternal hiatus'. Liek, seriously.]

I can't wait for installment three~ let's see what other plots [or plot twists] you have up your sleeve...
Gun 2 the Heart chapter 18 . 2/27/2008
I officially came up with the plan of reading all your stories. They're very interesting, especially this one with Jay and Ali.

Their relationship is so very sweet, it even makes me feel like a sap and go 'aw' most of the time. Also with the news of Nick and Cole not being together devistates me. I'm definitely reading the sequel to this and get a nice bit of Cole's side of the story.

Once again, lovely work. I love it )
Gravilove19 chapter 18 . 11/25/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. I hope to read more from you. Great job!
Back of Beyond chapter 18 . 4/19/2007
Oh, I was mistaken, there was a sequel! And it was as amazing and gripping as the first one.

Now I'm just upset there's no more to read. :(
Lidyah chapter 18 . 1/12/2007
Ali and Jay are just lovely seriously I was a little sad about Nick and Cole though - I hate break-ups. Hey maybe if you write/written a sequel to this they could work out? I wonder if Jon and Jason are going to get together.

I enjoyed this story a lot. One of my favourites, despite some errors here and there :]
Lidyah chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
You are my favourite author on FP. I kid you not.

I was going to wait and review right at the end, but this was the best chapter so far. You wrote the sex so beautifully and the romance was written amazingly. Not cheesy at all. I love the two new characters in this chapter too

Total love for this story.
WitherWithin chapter 18 . 6/28/2006
I fell for Ali and Jay in WTML and was glad when there was a story about them as well. AND that we could get a glimpse of Jared and Seb. Thanks.

This one is much more dramatic and you can write suspense!Richard creeped me out completly which means you did wonderful writing this.

I sometimes got the feeling that they got over each other's infidelities a little too fast, but the love between the boys is so strong so that eases my worries a lot.

Sad that this is all over...I would love to read Jon's story. That boy pisses me off so much that he deserves to have his heart broken so bad that he realises what he does to people...as long as it mends again and he can have the man of his dreams, too. ;)
Collar de Espinas chapter 18 . 4/12/2006
Omg, I'm beyond pissed off with right now... I wrote you a gorgeous, long review, and the bastards decided that it wouldn't go through. *hmph*

Let's see if I can vaguely remember some of what I said... :

I can't believe it's over! I really have enjoyed this story, and I have to admit that I agree with you about the improved quality of this story in comparison to WTML. I loved WTML, but I think the plot for this one was more exciting and your love for Ali/Jay really came through, which I guess just helped us, the readers, fall in love with them even more.

And you're absolutely welcome! You know I adore your stories, so it was my pleasure to have this one to go through. And really, it's the least I can do, after the way you've stuck with 'Love Bites' (all 52 chapters...and counting! *lol*). Really, I've enjoyed every step of the journey and am looking forward to reading more of your fic.

Don't worry about rushing; there's no need to do so. Just take your time with it, but do remember to send the first chapter over to me first before we post anything up so that we can sort through it, in case, eh? Honestly, I've got a tonne of 'projects' (writing-wise) going on right now, so having to wait another few days, weeks, or whatever won't kill me. We'll go at your pace. :)

Anyway, as I'm sure you've gathered by now, I *adored* this story, the characters, the way you write- and you! Excellent job on this one hon!
Ghostmoon Dancer chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
hehe 0) guess the only thing I have to say now is: Thank you! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and making it possible for us (the readers) to read it. Keep on writing (and posting) and i'll keep on reading 0)

Hugs M
uggabugga chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
Aww *tear* its over...

I really love this story. Great ending by the way, im gald you didnt do one of those cliffe endings...ya know what i mean?

I'll make sure to watch out for more of your stuff...your a really good writer!

Kelly
TricksterGoddess chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
Yay, it's finished, I liked the last bit, twas funny_~ Yea, I completely understand about the whole 'writing it as you go', When I do that, and go back to read, I have no idea what I meant by some of the things, or I just couldn't write fast enough so I would miss some details. And now that this fic is done, I'm going to look at what else you've written to pass the time seeing as I'm home sick... Good job for finishing_
emerald raven chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
too true... usually when reading sequels i find myself slipping off in the middle and losing interest, this one though managed to keep me hooked all the way through - you definately created a band of characters that capture readers

i've really enjoyed reading this you definately did a great job on this and it's predecessor.

and yes, stick men are the gods of the artistic world. you should put those pics up online so i can fawn over them :D

::lovez::