Reviews for He Blinked
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Awwe! i got a really good picture with this one! bitter sweet, my favorite kind!
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That's beautiful. So bittersweet. Amazing. BRAVO!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile... some *stuff* has been going on lately. Thanks for your reviews, as always! :D.

Aw... this was sad. Cute and pretty, but sad. *heart breaks for the poor boy while attempting to smother him with hugs*. Tragically beautiful.

My favorite line was...

"Rememberance, but a dream of his touch"

I have no idea why. It just made the poem for me. *shrug*. I also liked the ending line, where you just used a comma instead of a conjunction. It made it a teeny bit jarring, so you're instantly feeling sorry for him.

Anywho, I must go. Loved it as usual.

Leila*
method acting chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Woah. All right, see...I went to Ireland and met this boy. Blah blah, I've changed and I loved him. Whatever. So, anyways, I've been writing constantly about him (I'm working on a full sotry right now) and our meeting but I never once considered it from his view. This piece really does that for me. (See, because shortly after we met, I left back to my homeland, mile and miles and miles away. Correlates very well with your piece, eh?) So...yes. Nice pice. Some of the Godly mentionings seemed out of place, and bits were choppy, but aside form that very cool descriptions. And I do mean cool. Like, easy breezey. You know? Flowing in an awkward way, edfinatly. It would have flowed amazingly if not for some lines that mussed with it. In any case, nice piece. Thanks for sharing.
DELETE PLEASE NOW chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
It's beautiful. The imagery is amazing, it seems so real.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow... it was like a dream... too good to be true lovely work

keep writing!
Kusje chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This.. was very detailed with imagery. I liked this alot. Great job on this.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wauw Alex! This is beyond beautiful. I loved the line 'Out of order, but everything so right'. This is such a great poem, you did very well!

Much love, Rosanna.
in theory chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Mm...unlimbering, so entrancing; I get images of just after sex imagery, disentangling after the act etc (not to be graphic) it's just the kind of sensuality you feel after it. And it feels delicate, raw, with a natural grace. Pretty.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Beautiful. The way that you use words is always wonderful. I like the last two stanzas.

Keep it up.
lost-in-rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
very sweet...you use such vivid words and flowery imagery, i can only say this is bittersweet...

- by the way im also dancingintherain, lol, so I'm still lovin your poetry!

keep writing
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Great stuff! I loved the flow of the words and the discribtion. It was really good. Great job.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I liked this, actually. I didn't think I would, but I did. I think some more interesting diction would improve it greatly, but as is, good stuff.