Reviews for Just say Something
Soonafter100 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I like this, it so..deep, and really good. Your a great writer!
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
O.O

Powerful. I love it. And again, I can relate. I love your style.
Arafax chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Wow. I like this piece so much I don't even know what to say. Great job on this.
Definition chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very nice. The piece itself becomes deeper and intricate as it reads on, the vocabulary and meaning becomes more meaningful, especially in the last few sentences. I love how you ended it with a simple yet powerful statement: See you tomorrow. I absolutely adore that :3 Beautiful piece overall.
seventhchords chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I thought that you brought the emotion in this piece out very well, yet without making it seem like a tiresome rant. The poem flowed along very fluently as well. Good work!
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
O! i love how you wrote it!
DemonicDestiny chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wicked!... and very very VERY . Just wondering, are you a guy or a girl?... That sounds wierd. Anyways keep writing.
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OH MY HEAVENLY MOTHER OF GOD! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS POEM! IT HAS PERFECT RYTHM PERFECT EVERYTHING! I LOVE IT!
Noihseret chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I love how this started out just like "Why did you say that"

another great poem! I love how you portrayed the feelings in this. they felt very real.
Durandel chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow... that was deep, and great, you are a great poet.
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Beautifully done ) I especially like these two lines:

"Waiting for the subliminal messagesAnd inside jokes I never seem to get"

Great job!
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
very interesting... love the emotions, and it's very honest

almost seems like an organized rant... like you needed to vent and decided to put it all together into a poem. in love with the ending :)

great job
CalypsoDreaming chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Powerful poem. It starts off somewhat awkwardly, but then gets stronger. I love the lines, 'Passive aggressive hitting another wall', 'I feel like your icy eyes are swallowing mine/ Waiting for the subliminal messages/ And inside jokes I never seem to get' and I just adore the 'Flash beep red/ Swish/ Drip/ See you tomorrow'. Good imagery, and the onomatopoeia works really well. Good job, keep writing!
this is britt chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
you really did something original with this, which was great, truly great. in the middle it started gaining this awesome momentum- terrific stuff, you're talented and this was jam-packed with all kind of emotions.