Reviews for Fallen
Elephant-Artist chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Such a short poem is really good. very good descriptions. Please read and review my stuff.
axica chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
i like the movement in this poem and the prose is of the fantasy type, like a piece of chocolate after dinner
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
hmm, is this your earliest?

well it's good! and i am so serious! the brevity makes it meaningful. this is really very well done
lemoncane chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
.falls over in her chair, !

ashley
Heather Goldbug chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Whoa. cold fire. ice/fire. wow! I love the feelings in here!
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
...Awesome.

I love the imagery. Very expressive and unique to you.

Please keep writing!

Namir Swiftpaw
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
And I finally realize that I haven't reviewed "Fallen." Sorry. Well, I still like your poems. Short and nice. I liked the contradicting "cold fire." hehe. Something that I would never think of. Welllllll, see you tomorrow!
Snowlily chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Wow... that is... amazing. Just brilliant. ;)
neve chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
wow. it's sort yet very powerful. hey, great job.
BO chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
In my opinion, does it rain means problems in the real life? Thus, the "rain" would never end so I am sure that is sinificant for you to have "the ice of the eyes and the flame of the soul" I hope you have a big black wings to fly home. Beacause, black is your colour.

-BG-
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
BIZZARE!

In other words, "Wow!" I'd almost swear that this was about losing someone, a significant kind of someone, a loved one or something. I think, strangely, that this is my favorite of your peoms that I've read thus far (3 inclusively), and I think it'll be heard to beat. We'll just have to see.
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002

AaZz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
short yet...um...1 word...wow
takichan chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
hihi!

I like the beginning of this poem. Its like this girl is heartbroken (?) or forlorn. The only thing i dont like is 'only a feather remains' sshe only had one feather..how could she fly? hehe..unless it symbolizes something and im being a dummy again..hehe.

susu p0p
Teller chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Again, all I can say is wow. The first two lines - actually, mostly just the first line - gives me the image of a reflection in a pool or a puddle with ripples distorting the figure. Does that make sense? The second stanza is _very_ well written and intruiging (sp?) structurally as well as what it means mentally. I don't think I like the choppiness of 'Rain. Stop.' but maybe you were trying to disrupt the flow of the poem on purpose. I love the last image of 'flying home' you leave us with. Great work! Sincerely,

Tel