Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
Lyss chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Mind rape, much? Haha, loved it. Hearts.
SummerBreeze83 chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Oh my goodness! I've been waiting forever for an update! and now you've done one! YAY! Seriously...mean cliff hanger! I know authors hate this but: Please update SOON!
My Silence chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
ok, so I am totally loving this story. I started reading Pierced earlier today...and I couldn't turn away from the computer. Now that I'm completely caught up, I wish I would have read it slower. Now I don't have anymore to read. lol. Ok, I know I'm going to have to duck flying objects for saying this, but I like Ares. I don't know, but ever since the first book I kinda wanted Bri to fall for him. Call me weird or whatever, but there's something about him that I just like. Maybe it's the bad boy lover in me, but I just like him. lol.
TinuvielDork chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Argh! You do this on purpose, don't you. You're just trying to make us wait anxiously around for the next chapter, squealing in our brains because we can't believe it! And you just had to end like that, too. *humph*

Aw, Bri's getting attached to Ares! I mean, she better not start feeling for him, because she and Cupid are simply too perfect, but wouldn't it be nice if they all just got along? heeheehee :) Alright, I'm back from totally-never-gonna-happen land. Sorry, I'll let you go from my slightly insane ramblings. Ramble! I never thought about that word before. It's kinda funny...

Much love...TinuvielDork
BangBangYourDead chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
No! It felt like a cliffhanger.

Niice update. I can't believed she missed Ares, but hey, He's better than Hades. Not by much.
ckshorty chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
NO! cliffhanger and yay for a update! Ugh, awful cliffhanger lol but we all do it once or twice. Wonderful chapter. A bit short, but that's still fine. It was a good read but update as soon as you can! :)
Cleopatra IV chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
this story is awesome... keep up the good work and i hope you update soon!
KatsProze chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
OMG! you're back to Bri (doing a happy dance and spraying silly string all over you! btw I changed my log-in name, it was yoshukat) You managed to make creepy Hades kinda sexy here, whats up with that? I cant help it, I am kinda sweet on Ares, I just cant shake it...sigh
Em Wolf chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Yay! An update! Lovely my dear, as usual. Keep it up!
BangBangYourDead chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
Ohh Gurll. I love your stories. Your amazing. Update soon.
TinuvielDork chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
Hey, it's me again! I know, you probably think I have no life, but I guess that's partially true. I spend SO much time on fictionpress, it's not even funny. Anyways, here I am, reviewing another one of your stories! I finished Pierced yesterday, so today I started this one! Of course, this one isn't finished, but I'm liking it a bunch! It's always fun to read the takes on mythology, like this one. And this one's good, too! I think I like this one better than the first, because we're getting in more people's heads! It's interesting getting to know more of the characters. So anyways, good job! Poor Cupid. I love him so much. He's such a total sweetie. Practically the perfect boyfriend. :) tee! Keep it up!

Much love...TinuvielDork
ElementalMistress chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Now I understand why Lena's a bitch sometimes. With a mother like that...*shudder* At least she has Jason to lean on. :D And speaking of Jason...*squeal* I love the Jason-Lena moment! I really hope that Lena will reciprocate his feelings. They look so cute together, the popular and the geek. :D

One last comment/question, will Ares have a change of heart later on? :D
Lyss chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
omgomg. update. please! It's been, like, so long.
dotcult chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i'm sorri. i didnt look at your author page to see this stori. i now alter my comment to the fact that you should UPDATE the sequel. thanks
mantharie chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
I really like where this story is going... I just hope that it gets some attention now that Web of Lies (a great read, by the way) is finished.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »