Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
hecate-dark-magic chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
great! update soon!
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
Don't you just love stories with perverted gods. I do! Anyway I read Pierced and I loved it so I'm reading this, and I love it. Hades has always been one of my fave gods for fics.

Much love,Aero
Slander By Osmosis chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
Ooh, very good! I'm glad that you'll be able to work on this story more soon, since Web of Lies is almost finished. Although, I'm sort of depressed that you're almost finished with Web of Lies. Alas. This was a really good chapter, even if it was shorter than your others. Bravo! _

- Lithely
XxAmberRomancexX chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Hello again. Wonderful first installment and matching sequel! I don't really understnad the whole Lena-is-angsty-and-seriously-messed-up-and-quite-possibly-falling-in-love part, but I like the plot of taking Bri to the underworld to Hades. In the words spoken at a boxing match-IT IS ON!(ha, there's a little Dane Cook for you, funniest guy that ever breathed).

And if you understood any of that crap I just wrote, I will present you with this scrumptuous chocolate-chip cookie(you gotta love the chocolate).
poetintraining576 chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
I really like what you've got going here. It seems like Bri is starting to forget how much she misses Cupid and that Ares is a total creep. I suppose when you compare Ares to Hades though...

Btw, you've still got some typos in your stuff. Just so you should know.

Please update soon! I want to know what happens.
Black Rose chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
wow great storys ive just finished ur first story and now im reading the second one.

cant wait for chp9 _-

love ur story (it gives me mixed emotions)
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
hey, loved the first one and im just getting into your second one, but I'd love to know more about what's happening on earth. Plus, could we get a little more background on the gods, we didn't learn that at school! Continue soon, please!Kirsty.
Melika Elena chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
I really like it so far. Poor Cupid. I hope he realizes that she's in the Underworld sometime soon.

I hope we get some more Bri in soon (which I'm sure we will). You know what would be cool? If she met up with Psyche's spirit. (grins evilly)

Anyway, I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Until next time!
chibichan366 chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
whoa! i love it! it's so awesome, but hades is a little too perverted for my taste. i thought he loved persephone? update soon!
Carrie chapter 8 . 4/17/2006
Please update more often i LOVE these stories! its so interesting to hear about the gods and such, and the way one is interpreting their meaning and such. i kno you are working on web of lies...but...thanks anyways!
LilLaTLuv chapter 8 . 4/12/2006
Hey!

WOW! I LOVE THESE STORIES! They're awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter. And, I must admit, I got rather bored in the chapters about Lena. Not that there is anything wrong with Lena, but I just would like hearing more about Bri. And Ares! I HAVE HAD A THING FOR ARES PRACTICALLY FROM THE BEGINNING! He's so hott and sexy, so bad. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Rythe chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
Arghh! I love this story, why must updates wait :( I love Ares :D He's so villianous! yay :D (watch my intelligence disntegrate because of a crush on a fictional character XD)
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
i really want you to update this too, but if you're busy with Web of Lies that's fine by me! this story is awesome though!
hells666angel chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
*woop* yeah bri! lol

ok o hades wonder whats happening there...o plzplz plz update soon! ur loyal fan
KatsProze chapter 7 . 3/29/2006
Please update soon and often (lol) I love this story!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »