Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
midnightdream-5 chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
urg bless her Hades is mean and well mean but we all like a mean guy sum times... ok so im thinkin Ares is nicer but lets just face it they're horrible i mean wot did Bri ever do wrong to them!

neway now ive got that off my chest *takes deep breath* update soon! u no if u have time and all that coz i wanna no how poor Bri is going to get herself outta that, no doubt Ares will decide to turn up lol...

katie x
midnightdream-5 chapter 7 . 3/29/2006
aww im not surprised u cried its so sad and sweet at the same time! how can her mother be so goddamned mean! and aww to Jason! bless him that reli is a true friend who does that but im not sure her mum will be happy he stayed over and that she ate all the chocloate peanuts lol :D

katie x
The Latest Plague chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
what does hades want? why did he call her a flower i thought that name was reserved for persphonesia... or whatever the heck her name is. lol. keep it up!
Kraheera-Raven chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
o... Hades is creepy. Must see more from him. :D
Cherise chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
Hm. Will we get more a description of Hades than he looked stalkerish? I'd always imagined him with a sort of dark, cold beauty. Ares has that dangerous look as well as being handsome, so I kind of expected him to look something like that. So if you could ever so kindly put in a more vivid description, I'd appreciate it. I don't know if you planned to do it later or what, so I ask with the utmost politeness and I aologise if this does seem... for a lack of a better word, mean. And is it that no one can sense you if you're in the underworld? Even someone like Zeus couldn't sense her?
midnightdream-5 chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
omg! aww im actually liking Lena now... and i can't believe that cupid wud just assume that Bri was dead i mean come on! really... shocking i tell u surely he would suspect Ares... but then i guess if he can't feel her... katie x
Touched By Venom chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
damn! talk about stringing us all along, eh? *grins* i certainly know how Bri feels - the talking to yourself because your a little lonely - not the stalkerish creepy god snaking an arm around you thing...
starstruck143 chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
Your story is awesome,I love it!Keep up the great writing!*~Goldengirl789~*
SummerBreeze83 chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
Okay that chapter was way too short! And a cliffie! ARGH! ::passes out:: Then again...with this story, all chapters are too short...it's that good of a story!
Aella88 chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
Ew...gross...icky...*shudders* Hades called her his flower...that is sickening. Poor Bri! Anyways...Do I sense a little hinty hint with the fact that she says her and Ares will never be friends? You know I'm now voting for him to end up with Tish! I don't think that the food will keep her locked up there..a.t least I hope not...but it can't, because she is supposed to be given back to Ares...not that I'm leaping for joy at that prospect, but at least he seems to have some sense of affection...if only a tiny bit...for Bri. After all...he didn't want her to die. Anyways...*grins* I wouldn't have minded all together that much if you had stayed preoccupied with Web of Lies...but I did like this chapter. Even if Pierced 2 isn't as suspenseful as Web of Lies currently...*hinthint*...Ok...I'll stop the review now before my hinting for more Web of Lies takes control of my keyboard...*tries to look innocent*
La petite malaine chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
Well, you certainly have drained that myth of it's dignity! (hahaha no harm)Fun fun but maybe the inner dialogue was going a bit too into teenage hyper-drive? Just a thought. Otherwise, funfun.
KatsProze chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
You have got to stop neglecting us here. I am loving this story.
CrazyDelusional chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
Man, it seems like everyone is trying to get some from Bri. Heh.
angryclouds chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
Wow, this one was a little confusing... But I can't wat to see what happens next. That Hades is a really creepy guy. And there seems to be more to Ares than meets the eye. Why is he so obsessed with Bri? and I know it' snot just because Cupid has her... Speaking of Cupid, when's he gonna realize that Bri is down there. He's bound to run in with Persephone, isn't he?
JuLez chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
oh intersting and the whole rambling and going crazy thing very funny good job
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »