Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
CK Shorty chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
Good cliffhanger. Evil, but good. I'm glad I discovered this since I'm really interested in Greek mythology and whatnot, so it attracted me. I like the CupidBri pairing, but also the AresBri pairing. I think that the voting idea would be a good thing to do, but then again it's your story and you can always choose because I think it'll turn out to be a good story either way :) And not all readers can be pleased..which I -you're added to my fave. author list and story :)

-Patiently waiting for the next update whenever you're able to do that!

CK Shorty chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
Really good so far! Lena's mother is a complete witch and Luke wasn't any better :/ But Jason on the other hand is a likeable character :) That's good. Keep up the good work. You're such a good writer.

Belly-up-and-still-twitching chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
Really Short, but good all the same. As usual. Just to get something straight i'm the same person as :)
CK Shorty chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
O_O So far, I love it and it's really good! - I shall read more!

Tasha West chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy! And with a great chapter I might add, not like I expect anything less, you are a great writer...but enough of the ass licking...Lol!

I hope Hades isn't planning to do anything...'un-gentleman' like to Bri! Lol!

Anyway can't wait to see what happens nxt chapter, so update soon okay?

Frm Tasha West :)
Ra Tika chapter 8 . 3/17/2006
o!ah! If Hades beats Ares as "creepy", then i would not want to be in Bri's place right now. What DOES go on the head of the god of the underworld?
Touched By Venom chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
ah! that is so sad; unfortunately i know people who deal with that... and (am i allowed to curse?) its a bitch to deal with. it also explains a lot of Lena's ... er... aggressively standoffish behavior ... to put it nicely.

great chapter, she's growing onto me.
darkened1 chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
I can't wait to read more. Cannot wait... and I hate you for it in the most loving way possible. Thank Tammy... Aella88, Horsechick, whatever you call her.
midnightdream-5 chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
since u asked nicely... here i am reviewing hehe :D aww i feel really bad for Bri and after everything that happened last time 2! but then there wudnt b another story if Ares wasn't in it! hehe lol katie x
midnightdream-5 chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
OMG! i can't believe that! i knew that it was Ares and not cupid as soon as they started goign over to the bed! how mean can he be! i mean seriously Cupid is so going to be mad when he finds out about that!

katie x
tiff chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
hey

omg i just love these stories. i wish i had checked these out sooner. they're so entertaining! i forgot to add on my other review that i love stories about the 'Gods'. not only am i getting entertainment out of your stories but it feels like i'm gaining knowledge too. LoL. anyway, i hope you update soon! I love this story!

luvtiff
horsechick118 chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Wow, that was so sad! Now I can understand why Lena was always so mean in the first book. But Jason is so sweet to her. Does he know about Lena's troubles at home? Can't wait till the next chapter!
angryclouds chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
hm, very interesting. can't wait for the next installment. just keep trucking...
Belly-up-and-still-twitching chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Hey its me BellyUp again...third reveiw in one day. I just wanted to say that i've finally gotten my account to work! I'm really really happy.
La petite malaine chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
The best way to write emotion is with emotion. Clearly. This was just lovely, really it was.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »