Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
BellyUp chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
So sad..Ares is...nice? OMG! My brain just went into overload. lol Hope that we'll get to meets more gods and goddesses. I want to meet Cupids mother, lol wouldn't that interesting...

Monster in Law all over it going
BellyUp chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
Really sad, I feel so sorry for Lena, i can't imagine what i'd do if my own mother talked to me like that. I can't believe she doesn't realize just how much Jason adores her...I guess love really is blind. Can't wait to read more, especially about poor Bri being locked in the underworld.
SummerBreeze83 chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
::passes out from exhaustion:: Oh my goodness! I just read Pierced, and now this one, over the course of a day. My eyes hurt...but it was wonderful! Oh, please don't be too long in updating! I'll cry if you don't! More please! Please? ::glares, getting serious:: Please? :)
Tasha West chapter 7 . 3/12/2006
Great couple of chapters. Lena is really insightful...she seems to know a lot, aww and Jason is so luvvly! Poor Cupid. You kind of switched from calling him Cole to Cupid, but anyway...I am so glad I caught up! Just waiting for an update now :)

Keep up the good work!

Frm Tasha West x
CrazyDelusional chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
O, Lena has major problems. Does Jason know about her family issuses? :D
Tasha West chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Aww, i hope she can find a way out of the underworld...anyway I'll review later...I need to rest my eyes, sitting in front of a computer for two hours doesn't do any good for ya! Great Story!

frm Tasha x
Tasha West chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Oh that low down dirty Ares...great chapter btw :)
Tasha West chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Yay...lol, yay for this chapter and for the sequel...my eyes are about to fall out because i've read the first one...jesus, but I can't stop reading! I am so addicted!I better read on!

Frm Tasha x
JuLez chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
aww poor lena its so sad and the whole scene felt so real. good job
Merlin chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Wow, I really like how you've given so much depth to Lena's character. It shows that there's a really great person underneath all the issues and the angst.

But I have to ask, how does this tie into the main story with Bri and Ares?
Aella88 chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
I can believe you cried writing that chapter! I almost cried reading it. I feel bad for Lena. However...she has Jason...sweet Jason...to look after her. I think that if her mom does make her move out she could go live with Bri, or Jason! Anyway, I bet if she did her life would drastically change and she'd be so much more happy. Is she..or was she...anorexic or bulemic? Anyway...fine then...don't answer my little inquisition...*pouts* I still think it would be a great idea! Bri's best friend and her former worst enemy! Maybe then she would get along with Ares, and maybe he would get along with Cupid! *shocked look* Anyway...*grumbles* If only I had a sure way of getting spoilers out of you...*sighs* oh well..I guess I'll fins out soon enough...
Slate Green chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Are you kidding? Right now my eyes are watery. Beautiful, beautiful chapter. Very convincing. I'm quite attached to Lena, now. Ah! Write more! [worships author]

[sniffle]
Slate Green chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
Ooh, very well done, again. Lena is very perceptive. I like that about her. Save for the fact that she doesn't notice that Jason likes her. :)

Great dialogue, by-the-way.
Touched By Venom chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
yet again, dazzled me! lena's definitely a character. *grins* but i'm really enjoying this different view of cupid/cole ... he seems different from Lena's perspective. in a good way, of course.
JuLez chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
hehe, thanx for the heads up ;)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »