Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
Merlin chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Poor Jason. Lena needs to stop pretending she doesn't have feelings for him.
BellyUp chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
OMG! This story is really good, i hope Bri doesn't fall for Ares(Cupid might just die). And i hope Ares doesn't fall in love with her..it'd just be too weird.I think Ares is hot being evil. M..candy..lol
La petite malaine chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Charming as usual, nice little element of mystery thrown in with the weather. LUCK!Malaine
CrazyDelusional chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Lena is so oblivious to Jason's feelings. How can she spot other people's problems but not Jason's? *shakes head* So when is Cupid going to figure it out? With all the "it's so hot" comments you think he would of picked up on it now. Unless... does he not realize that the mind messaging thing doesn't work when you're in the underworld?
horsechick118 chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
I agree that Ares should like Tish, but she should dump him because of what he did to Bri. Great chapter :)
Boodooboo chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
some random person added me to their msn list. and for a moment I thought it was you. but it wasn't. And I was slightly hurt lol. but anyway! poor Jason :( :( I feel like giving him a hug x3
Boodooboo chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
ehehe oreoes in grape juice. nasty! xD
Boodooboo chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
If a chapter and be adorable, this this definetly takes the cake. I love that closet bit: "Traitor." It had me giggling for a good five minutes and some :P Hermes sounds delicious btw o_o (delicious. ehehehe :3)
Kraheera-Raven chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
EEGADS! So beautiful! I love it! Poor wittel cupid... he's probably ready to die!
Aella88 chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Oh! I am getting a suspicion...that Tish and Dave will break up and then Tish can be Ares special someone! He needs a hug! - Anyway, I can't believe you actually tried grape juice and oreos! Poor you! I totally didn't notice that she doesn't get the oily feeling anymore! But...she doesn't! Anyway...are you sure you don't want to give me some more accidental spoilers? Heh heh...when you are sleepy you talk more! *sneaky look*
Kraheera-Raven chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
YAY! I can't wait to see what else you write down for this story.. *munches popcorn* I positively love this story. You rock!
Touched By Venom chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
eak! i will admit i was a bit dubious when the chapter started out with Lena but ... getting into her head was definitely a trip *grins* NEWAYZ great chapter.
horsechick118 chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
It was good to take a break from Ares and Bri and have the whole thing with Lena and Jason, even though Lena is totally clueless about Jason's feelings for her. They should get together sometime in the story. Please write the next one really soon, I hate suspence!
ElementalMistress chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
Aww,you took the fun out of hating Lena. :D Just when I thought I could hate her again you go and do something like that. :D hehe...I hope Lena and Jason end up together. He'll be really good for her. :D

Regarding Ares, please do make him fall in love with someone else. It would really be nice to see the God of War feel all :D
La petite malaine chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Darling, this was a winning chapter. Great development of secondary darlings Lena and Jason. Malaine... "mal" is evil/bad and "malin" is an adjective... Malaine... feminine... it's all fun and games... it's like saying "the little evil-girl"Interest!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »