Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
tournesols chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Cheers for an ominous narrator. :D

I'm surprised it wasn't Jason who figured it out, since he's the smart one and everything. Maybe he's just too logical to think anything about it.

Haha, I know I updated the other ones but they were author notes because I was going to delete them, which I did. And I really am working on the second chapter right, haha. I think I might be able to post it up by tomorrow or soon at least.
hells666angel chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
hey lol yeh that was nice of u to give ares and bri a break and im glad to see cupid! lol ok so lena is still kinda mean but i generally think she cares anout jason and will help cupid. the drama with the whole - shes got to be dead - thing was good! and ithought the interveiw thing with lena and jasons mum was kinda slow but its brought the story forward. so good chapter! lol keep writing! :D
CrazyDelusional chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
O Lena and Jason. Lena is so stubborn at times.
Ra Tika chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
Hey, good start on Pierced 2. I was so happy you decided to write a sequel! It's just as good as the first one. I like the personalities of the characters and how the mythology is incorporated. Ares is different now, though, but not by much. It's like Bri's used to his nagging. I wonder how she'll get out of this one. Keep it up.
Aella88 chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
So...you're saying Lena is kind of upset with Jason over his mother? Anyways...It's kind of funny and cool that Lena figured who Cupid is. Oreos in grape juice? YUCK! Well, most likely yuck. I think Lena is actually a pretty sweet person...she wants to help Cupid find Bri...and she's not trying to steal him...she only sees him as Bri's.
Aella88 chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
*giggling* Aw...does the big bad god of war actually have a sense of humour? If a somewhat slightly demented sense of humour...it's humour nonetheless. He also seems slightly protective of BRi. He also seems to be trying to find out if she might care for him slightly. What was his life like? He seems to be craving affection...or maybe I'm seeing motives I really would like to see in Ares because then I could like him...I mean you have to root for the poor deprived god who has never had any care in his life finding a true love of his own...as long as it's not Bri who is Cupid's love. I am very adamant on that fact. *gins* But you already know that!
Aella88 chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
OK...so maybe he has had a nice thought in his life. I still don't like him. And...I say he has bad motives. If she dies he can't sleep with her and still hurt Cupid. I may be inclined to think he ha a sensitive bone however. I also may be nclined to think that he can't have i ever but you should make him a true love of his life...maybe a human since he has such a preoccupation with her!
Aella88 chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
*grins* Maybe it is because of a war with the gods that the weather is screwy. She's probably right...especially with Demeter and Persephone involved. Anyway, I had a feeling that Cupid wasn't Cupid and I was right! Yay! Except...not yay! Ares is evil...he may have been nice to her for a moment but only to get her to think he was someone nice. Gr...H ecan't do this!
Aella88 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I'm finally getting around to reading this! *grins* I digress...Ares seems a little insecure, but I still immensely dislike him and he still wants to hurt Bri. *snorts* That right there puts him on my bad list. I like the whole Persephone part a lot. Interesting thought about her getting stuck forever.
JuLez chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
dipping oreos in grape juice lol thats hilarious i think i mite try that anyhoo loved this chappy hope to read more soon.
Slate Green chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
What an excellent chapter. Very convincing view from Lena; I was very impressed with both the characterization the dialogue. I think this is some of your best dialogue, in fact. :)

'Case you were wondering why I haven't been reviewing and whatnot, I've been drowning in schoolwork (spring is always terrible). So expect plenty more reviews come this weekend! Hehe. I actually kind of like Lena, now... :)
KatsProze chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
ok, ok, you are taking too long, we need an update here...are you enjoying torturing your faithful readers?
CrazyDelusional chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Ares is, um, acting really different in this chap. Well sort of, but he doesn't seem like the complete asshole he was in the first story. Kind of more human in a way... Are you creating a love triangle? (Ugh, so can't spell today)
hells666angel chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
god yeah im routing for cupid but common give ares a break, hes got to generally like her i mean look at how he got jealous when she was with cupid and aww when he hada a go at hades! sorry but that was sweet! anyway glad to meet hades! he seems creepy but i think meeting him will make some people think alot more when reading and it gives you extra oppertunities, especially with him wanting vri aswell...that could turn very interesting! :D

im glad to see your fingers do the writing it adds a bit of curiosity like your stories very unpredictable which i like people would assume cupid's goin to coem straight to the resque but with you who knows? lol

anyway thanks for updating hope that u do again soon! im love this story its one of my favourites! :D so good luck in writing...now go...x
ElementalMistress chapter 4 . 2/28/2006