Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
malaine chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
oh, a little extra sinistry, eh? I do love your brand. Charming chapter but I don't like hades one smidgen... which is likely your
Merlin chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Magical artefact: check.

What about Bri's family? Will they notice she's gone, or will there be a sort of time paradox where she returns the same time she left?
tournesols chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
interesting... i liked it. also chapter 3, although i didn't review it. i never know what to say in these because everything's just... perfect, i guess.

you say you take a long time to update... i take FOREVER just to write a new chapter... haha.

i'm glad you like my story... and i think it's the only one i'll be continuing out of the three, since, well, the others kind of suck.
La petite malaine chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
I am so in love with this! Fun fun fun all the way through and enough sinistry to keep it literary, talent.. I am pleased.
Touched By Venom chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
i've read Pierced recently and although i'm not into the big love romance theme, Bri's cynical view definitely appealed to me. i'm very glad you decided to do a sequel; and so far, its wonderful, anything could happen.

i'd like to point out that i really admire your thoroughness with the mythologies too. -i love norse myths but combining them with greek just to suit a story hits a few of my buttons. i'm glad you've decided against it.
Merlin chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
We miss Cupid.

I think that sums it up. But I like Bri's attitude; she's a fighter and she's not gonna take Ares' shit lying down, no matter who or what he is. Which is great, because I cannot tolerate those insipid, whimpering, one-dimensional damsels in distress who are supposed to fill the role of the female lead.
hells666angel chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
lol...aw see maybe ares does care...a little! but well great chapter! cant wait for the next one...omg cupids gona go ape when he finds out! she so cant give intho! hope we meet hades! lol even if he toys with bri... lol more? lol ok il get prepared! Rachel xx
CrazyDelusional chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
:D Look! Actually words! Heh. Anyways... Thor's hammer? I could of sworn that was part of Morse myths. Are you adding in other Gods other than Greek?
LobsterDevil chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Hello there, First off love the story. It rocks my socks. Ares vs. Cupid e.g. love vs. War, for the affection of one mortal makes for an interesting tale. I read the first one and it was very good. I'm excited that you have decided to do a sequal.

The reason I love the story is that, I like the reactions Bri has to all of the Gods. Plus the dark side of me loves Ares.

I also give you kudos on fairly sticking with the ancient Greek legends. Those of us that are really into the old Greek myths apreciate it! I hate stories where they basically masacre the myths for them to fit their story. It drives me up a wall.

I ramble.

I love this story so far, and hope that you update soon. Congrates on a well thought out story.

Lobsterdevil.
KatsProze chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
hey, if Bri doesnt want Ares, then give him to me! There is a dark little bad girl in me just writhing...lol
tournesols chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
ah, i didn't even realize you had posted a sequel until now... anyway... this one is coming out real well and i'm still hooked. :D
CrazyDelusional chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
:D
CrazyDelusional chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
O, looks like I finished just in time!
hells666angel chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
woman! u are going to giv eme a heart attack! i love this story...and i so thought it was cupid...and it WASNT! OMG ares is so mean! but u gota love his diturmination! lol but...cupid! omg there an item! i feel so sorry for bri already and its the like 2nd chapter! well other than the prologue! so glad u decided to do a sequil tho! i can not wait for the next chapter! does this mean were going to be meeting some more of the Gods? like hades? oh ares is so...like a guy! wanting that girl as well! and yet he wants bri! wow please update soon! Rachel xx
JuLez chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
oh this was good, fabulous. cant wait for next chappy.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »