Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
JinxQuinn chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Ya know, just reading about Bri going bonkers and babbling was enough to make me babble like an idiot. Even now, if I'm not careful, the continuation of this thought process would probably make me sound like a raging lunatic.

Oh well! What's done is done.

...

So I noticed this was updated about five years ago. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BEAUTIFUL, EXEMPLARY PIECE OF LITERATURE! I have to admit, I'm more than a little drawn to Ares (perhaps it's my weird bad-boy/villain complex, but oh well! Anyhoodles, this story is amazing, and I'm enthralled. Maybe ensnared would be a better word. Please don't stop this book! In fact, I hope I'm wrong about the last update, because it would be heartbreaking D:

Whoops, babbling. My apologies. If this lengthy comment has annoyed you, please feel free to banish it to the darkest recesses of your mind (preferably with Ares :3 ) and pretend it never happened. If this has entertained you, please, do not hesitate to update.

Good day, and farewell 3
Dani1030 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
ok its been a while since u wrote this ik but i really want u to finish this so bad. its one of the best stories i have read on here. :) i stayed up all night just to read the first one and now i find out that u stopped writing the second one its devastating :( please try to finish it.
dipintheriverstyx chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
JHRKIJSW VHJK KJHGKJ HJKG VRTHGVMERT

update?

because this is amazing!
x.x buk wurm x.x chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
update please, this story is amaing!
Flagellafella chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I'm thinkin' Dave should get caught with another girl, and Tish breaks up with him and is heartbroken, and then later on in the story Hermes meets her. And BOOM, love. ;D
Flagellafella chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
OH NOES! I was like, "Ooh, yes! Some steam action between them!" Then when it said he pushed her a bit anyways I was like, "...Crap. IT'S ARES!" But I felt ashamed of myself because I hoped he would just get it done with and rape her so we could get back to Bri and Eros (I call him Eros).
Flagellafella chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVE the story of Persephone and Hades, especially if you can find a really good fiction novel about them that's really sweet and romancy. *dreamy sigh* 8)
supernova95 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this story is very interesting keeps me more on edge than the last one! will you ever finish it?
jaeeeee chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
awesome story! you should definitely finish it! :)
munchabun chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
This story is brill. I'm starting to like Ares, though. Something about his personality, maybe? I don't know. I'm excited for the next chapter.
grammargurl chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
GAH! You just left it hanging? This is SUCH a good story, and I don't mean that just to sound like every other reviewer! You have an amazing talent! Erm, I read "Pierced" but didn't review - but that was AMAZING! - and now I'm hooked and hanging! Urg, I have the feeling you're not going to finish this since the last time you updated was four years ago...

I'm sad now. :(
hannaxD chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
oh O.o

It's getting way too hot, so hot I burned my fingers with my mouse just now...

Gah~! I wanna know what happens! T-T
Dragonfly92 chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
Wow, this story is awesome. I was searching this site when I found your first story, and I read it all in one day. Ic couldn't cross it off. It's awesome how much you know about this greek mythology stuff, did you just google it or did you have to learn it?

Keep up the awesome story!
CandyDrops chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
I am addicted to this story! I really hope you'll continue it!
lastkissb8 chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
More, More, MORE! Lol, looking forward to the res of the story ] Great Series.
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »