Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
Dead Deactivated chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
:O! CUPID BBETTER GET HER BACK FAST :O
Sleek Sinner chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
God! I love it! It's such a good story! I swear that I'm fascinated!

I think Cupid's so cute, but Ares... He's just sexy!

And, OMG! Is Tish falling for Ares? And what did he mean with "That's for me to know and you not to"? Does he like Bri or what?

You really have to continue soon!

*A.L.*
Aruka Ten chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
wow! this story is really great! i loved the first one, a little jealous, but in a good way. oh my goodness! what's going to happen to bri? why isn't ares interested in tish? and what are dave and tish fighting about? please please please update soon!
Broken Cascade chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
This is a really good story, a lot different from anything else I've read. The characters are very interesting and well-developed. I loved the first part, and this one is just as good, if not better. I really hope you update soon!
I-R-Marie chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
this sucks why is this not finished. Boo. I liked it alot i have read both the stories.
Jaden Ink chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
because it would make bri upset and he's starting to like bri! hahahahah by the way... who would you choose for actors for your characters?
Jaden Ink chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
i m actually liking ares a little bit. he seems actually fond of bri. if it were any one vs. ares for bri i would pick ares, unless it was cupid vs ares.. then of course cupid wins
Jaden Ink chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
god lena's clueless, and cupid is freaking. shes not dead silly boy! by the way i loved when he shouted freaking mortals! lol
Jaden Ink chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
effing ares! honestly the sick guy pretending to be cupid! gah
AlexionMichaelis chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
Awsome story! Is Tisha going to fall in love with Ares? Zomigod! Cant wait till the next chapter is out XD Awsome job ! D
Aradia Cloud chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
Next Chapter? This story is so good. Please post a next chapter soon, I'm dyin here.
talye05 chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
I really like the way that you're getting deeper into the other main characters aside from Bri... though... I have to admit, I do want to read more about what's happening to her at the moment more than anything else. -sheepish grin- She's an interesting main character. And believable, most of all. Which is the best thing about her. I dislike main characters who seem too good to be true.

-shudders- Hades is just plain creepeh. D:

Oh... and I noticed that this story hasn't been updated since '06, so... is it going to be continued any time soon? Or is it on hiatus?
zaz chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING

i loved pierced, and i get the feeling that you've put this sequel on hiatus...don't! i love the story so far, i'm a greek mythology nut, and so i love what you've done with the story. keep up the good work...if you update, i swear i will review every chapter from now on. guaranteed.

lotsa love,

zaz
thecakethief chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
AW!

Ares and Tisha! CUTENESS!

perfect. something sweet and warm to melt something bitter and cold.
thecakethief chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
AGH! STUPID BREE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?

poor cupid.