Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
yay a sequel! keep updating!
pixie-girl-1231 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
This is a really good story. I hope you update soon, can't wait for more.
Slander By Osmosis chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
Hello!

I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed in (what seems to be) forever! But, I finally have the time (and about 456 other messages in my inbox) to review! Yay!

Anyway, I lub this chapter! Tish is so awesome. And it's good that Ares has a potential "someone" in her. I mean, if she and Dave break up and then Bri gets returned to Cupid, etc... But Ares definitely needs a girl. He is way to hormonal not to have one.

And now (drum roll, please!) I shall continue on my rather hopeless quest of reviewing all of the stories that I have missed for the past eight months or so, starting with The Grim Reaper! Yeah, sad - it's complete, and I didn't even review past the...third chapter? I forget... Meep. I'm sorry...T_T

E-mail, deah, and we'll talk!

-Lithely
Lost and No One Cares chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
This story is amazing.

Is there going to be an update? Or is it never going to be finished?

:-/
Kat chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
The appearance of Persephone in the upper world is causing the heat wave! And so why is Tish hands-off? Pleaspleaseplease update sooner! I know that your other stories have your attention, but can you at least write one chapter?
Nerdette chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
really really good! keep up the work!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
i really liked the 1st pierced but the sequel is even betta, please update soon!
used1988 chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
Hey. I love this story aswell as the first. I am just wondering i you are goin to update soon, i NEED to know what happens!

I hope the Bri doesnt fall for or do somehing with Ares, she should, no HAS to be with Cupid. :D You should also make Ares and Dave compete for Tisha's affections. Oh yeah im deffinately not fond of Kaylee, no one likes a girl like her - well except boys i guess... - make sure she dies or she gets what's coming to her. Mwhahahaha LOL sorry, I get too into stories. Again i LOVE you work please continue!

Lauren x
Wishes Desires chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
Wow your story is amazing, i love it to bits. Please don't say Bri is going to go crazy frombeing alone all the time and fall for Ares? Please don't let that happen because i love Bri and Cupid, they are just so sweet together! I think maybe Tisha and Ares might fall for each other! Lol, now that would be funny! Please update soon,i really want to know what happens next...
jonboblee chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
Update pls!

you haven't update in such long time!

I hate Ares!

I wish he would just leave bri and cupid alone!
Stahlut chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
this is absolutely awesome I mean it is so cool, you actually inspired me to look up some of this stuff. Trust that is hard to do, but I love the characters, I mean even the bad ones are cool, so please keep it coming because it is so awesome.
Layla the fiend chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
I heart this chapter. It was furnny. Yes I said furnny not funny. XP
FreeWiggy chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
MORE!I LOVE YOUR STORY!MORE!PLEASE!
Erisah Mae chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
Just a little sexual tension there! Nice plan- maybe Tish could sweeten up the old warmongerer... or not. Wondering if Bri is going to meet any randoms while she is in the underworld... could be fun. Also, does Persephone really have to be a ditz? It would be quite amusing if she actually REALLY liked Hades and got all jealous over Bri being there- perhaps some blackmail down the line (Lena inspired?) about her coming back to him, but only if she gets visitation rights?

Feel free to ignore that if you like, Just some random bits of intrigue that I thought might be fun.

Erisah
Erisah Mae chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
just a tiny little point... "sceptor" is actually spelt "sceptre". Otherwise, I love this story, and the prequel as well- Your characters are absolutely awe-inspiring, and I love the variety and depth of emotions that play between them.

Nice, nice, nice, I will review again when i get to the end of this.

Erisah