Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
whatthehell chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
Love this sotry. lovely. just lovely.

love Ares.. so hard to hate him. Love the ending. Ow..

Concerning hades.. i never thought of him in such a pathetic light. You would think, because of his postion that he would be a tad bit more stronger in his personality and the way he handles Ares. Though he does has persephone. But still.

Love to see Ares with someone else. Please update soon.

You would let down a whole bitch load of people. Please.
Darkened1 chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
AH! Upload this one too! er, update... whatever. I love Ares!
Miss Stellar chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
I absolutely adore this story, and I hope you update it.
Experiment 156-SKYE chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
There's a sentance you dont hear everyday; Cupid needs our help.

Will she become a god? she beter or i will personaly kill you. Or better yet, make this a trilogy...Plz?

I LUVE THIS

I know my spelling suckes
rockchick07 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
im really loving this story so far but i was just wondering how come you haven't updated in so long? but yea your writing is great except for a few spelling mistakes...other than that i love it! cant wait for the update! keep up the good work!
Experiment 156-SKYE chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Why must you stop? WHY?
Experiment 156-SKYE chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
is she SICK!

I luv this so much! More
outsomniac chapter 11 . 3/11/2007
awesome story. loved the first one, and this sequel too...
Hazeleyed Everglades chapter 11 . 3/8/2007
*giggles* Ohh, Ares has got it bad for Tish! I love where this is going, how you're softening him a bit and letting us see her side of it all. :]

But I'm not gonna lie- I hate to see dear, darling, smexy ol' Cupid so sad.
Forest-Maiden chapter 11 . 3/7/2007
Love your stories! At first looking at the summery I thought they would be an okay read, but after a few sentances I was hooked! I spent the last couple days reading the first one, and I hope the second one will be done soon! I
Reader chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
lol

it's funny, i can imagine everyone else jsut like you've described them..

but for hades.. i can only think of the one in the disney's hercules cartoons and i keep thinking what a cool guy...

but he's perv and not so cool in this story but that's how i see him. as the hades with the flaming blue hair and the cool voice..

lol

the same voice as the evil falcon in stuart little 2..

yeah don't ask me how i know

but yeah

i just finished reading your first story and got up to date with this one.. stumbled across them

really hope you finish this story

:P

no pressure but

Reader
TwilightSnowStar chapter 11 . 2/25/2007
Is Tish going to somehow end up liking Ares? Please no!
Belly-up-and-still-twitching chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
o evil Ares shows his face again! Love it and waiting patiently for the next installment.
Belly-up-and-still-twitching chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
I'm back! And you've updated! This is both exciting and wonderful at the same time. Love this story, love it love it LOVE IT
Enaid chapter 11 . 2/14/2007
I like seeing Tisha's side of things. hm... her and Ares. That would be interesting. she seems to kind of like him. Cant wait to read more update soon.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »