Reviews for Pierced 2: The Sequel
Aria Deloncray chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
Yay! You updated! Hmm...is Ares getting a little soft? She admitted to herself that she would have given in, and even asked what he wanted and he didn't. I think he is starting to like her a lot more than he's willing to admit. What's up with that sceptor thing? Update soon.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
hades seems so powerful, when in reality...
KatsProze chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
OMG, finally! I hope you are past your block and ready to roll this story on! Good Chapter as always!
alfers chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
I haven't even read this chapter yet and I already love you! I wanna read... but I'm in school, drat it, but as soon as I can I will read... and love it. *froclicks through a field of daisies* Tata for now! XD
La petite Malaine chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
neato, needs editing is all but the river was an interesting touch.
BangBangYourDead chapter 10 . 8/22/2006
Intersting.

Now I wan't to know the whole deal with the septor.

Please update when you can!
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Pierced and its sequel are definately unique compared to what is usually written on this site (especially romance fics). It's good to see something differing from the norm every once in a while. It proves to me that at least some creativity still exists. You really should update more often, though. People are going to get tired of waiting (including me).

Poor Ares. I feel horribly for him. I don't know if you made him a likeable character intentionally, but I kind of wish that he would end up with Bri now. Although, then I would end up pitying Cupid and be angry at Bri for abandoning him like that when true love should be stronger. *so confused* I'm torn between them.
alfers chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
Okay, okay. I've disappeared for quite some time without really responding to any of your stories. I guess I've just kinda gotten bored since the last time I was on all my favorite stories finished.

But then I had to come back and take a look to see what else there is that the people on my favorite authors list have written and lo and behold... I found Pierced. The first thing that drew me to it would have to be that the first story was completed(I like completed stories... it gives me something to do) and secondly it had mythology and I'm a mythology fruitie so I did a mental dance of joy and proceed to read. And then you know what else made me happy? A SEQUEL! I was so joyful I could have cried.

But anyway! Enough of that! -gives two thumbs up- I love this story! You have no idea. I've always wondered what it would be like if something did a romance story with the Greek/Roman gods and now it finally exists. But there's a problem... 6/28... last day you updated and that makes me severely depressed. I just might have to club you if I don't see another chapter soon... say... a week! Don't tell me I'm being too demanding! I won't hear anything of it!

P.S. - You know... I kinda like Ares and I'm not just saying that because the beginning of this story. I kinda like him in the first despite the fact that he was incredibly evil. O.o
OwlofArtemis chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
oh...my...groddy...grod...please...i beg you...update
SimplySweetnSour chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
i think someone's falling for ares. nudge nudge wink wink. :)
SimplySweetnSour chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
oh no! lena's so blind. how can she not tell jason's crushing on her?
SimplySweetnSour chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
for some reason, i never thought that gods could have crotches. lol. i'm a little slow sometimes.
bada-bing.bada-bang chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
I read Pierced 1 & 2 in one sitting. I really enjoy mythology and I really like your stories. :)
Vineta chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
Absolutely wonderful :) I love mythology! Good job, and I think it's great. I'm looking for the next chapter.
Kraheera-Raven chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Yay! I have been waiting for this forever! *jumps up and down* I am so happy that you added to it! Please please please update soon!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »