Reviews for From Where We Stand
LEDlorien7 chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
ah, ok, it's Chris talking now, telling the backstory of Zeke and Charlie. good good. yeah, i don't think Chris is that bad. I can't wait for the next update!
vimaro22 chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
Hm. Charlie is an interesting fellow. I'm torn between wanting Zeke L. to end up with him or with Zeke W. Chris seems like an okay guy, but something about him rubs me the wrong way. And it wasn't until this chapter that I realized that I don't really like him... Eh, either way... Good chapter. See you next year, as you said!
vimaro22 chapter 11 . 12/28/2006
You have my undivided attention. I need to know what's going on. Please update soon. :)

P.S. Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while.
thiefofblueness chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
This is amazing! You are amazing! I feel like I've been looking for this story for forever. Great christmas present..haha.
All Good Things chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
I've just read the whole thing

I love it. But Zeke & Zeke just need to get together, imo. Or Zeke & Charlie...urgh I can't decide.

Anyway one thing I would say is sometimes it's kinda hard to distinguish who is talking. Other than that, it's great!

Update soon.
Evangeline Rose chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
"Damn, shadowboxer, when you review, you reVIEW."

Haha. I get that a lot.

And yes, damn pronouns. There were quite a few in that sentence. I was just about as confused as Zeke.

I've had characters like Tara. Characters who, before reaching the point where they're introduced, have changed roles, ages, personalities, purposes, and many other variables. It's all right... as long as you have an idea who they are once you've actually got them in there. Haha.

Yes... I tend to give lots of criticism, any I can, 'cause it's what I'm here for. I'm glad that you've found my review helpful. In terms of the two Zekes, I'm seeing a bit more characterization via voice in this chapter; now you just need to add that to your earlier ones, and things should be just fine.

I'll be watching for your next chapter. Keep up the good work, and congratulations on hitting 100 reviews.
Holloway chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Hi, I'm really enjoying this story. Its got alot of depth and I like the way you focus on what is more unsaid than said. If you get what I mean..

Loving the humour also.

Zeke..b(?) is by far my favorite character. Can't wait to see how this goes for him

Holloway x x
LEDlorien7 chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
Confusion again... sorry. I thought that Tara was running off to talk to Zeke, but instead she's sitting there crying in some guy's arms... Chris, who i feel like I should remember but don't... I have no memory... Oh well, I'm sure it will all be made clear. Oh, that's who Chris is. heheheh. I like how he adds synonyms for unexpected. that was a clever touch. I like this chapter, I can't wait until you suddenly bring the whole plot together and I go "OH!" (because obviously that's where this story's going)
loser poet chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
I've been reading this for a while but I only reviewed a few times. First i coudn't review cuz you conensed a chapter so the site thought I'd already reviewd, andthen I just got lazy. But now I figue I ought to say again how much I really love this story. You writing voice(s) rock! I keep laughing out loud when I'm reading this. Or crying. (Ok so it jasn't actually made me cry. I don't really do that when reading. I haven't cried since Cyrano De bergerac) Anyeay this is a fairly useless review as reviews go, but I really don't have any advice except fro UPDATE SOON!
amnesiac-vampire chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
awws thanks pyro writer -insert smily face- and yeahs the chapter's lived up to my standards, it was very shocking yet it oddly fits that it would be chris as the secret boyfriend. kewls is the perfect word for this chapter! i like tea is really all i have left to say that and i can't wait till your next update!
Terence the Terrible chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
*hugs* You deserve all the kudos in the world. Seriously, what you have right now is good enough to be published. It's totally on par with the likes of Degrassi and South of Nowhere and it just about beats all the other teen-aimed things I've read in recent years. It's amazing!

And you're so smart, including these really interesting historical facts. As a so-called history-fan, it's very refreshing to see such things worked so seemlessly into a story like this! Incredible stuff!

Not to mention this recent chapter (Before Our Very Eyes, pt. 4) has a very J.K. Rowling feel to it. Y'know the, "Can you guess what's going to happen next?" type of feeling you get when you read her books? This has that exact feel, and I'm loving it.

Okay, now I'm babbling...

Anyway, please continue with this amazingly awesome story! I'm dying to find out what happens next!
LEDlorien7 chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
I like this chapter. What exactly did Ian do to him? did he punch him? open the door in his face? I like how you write in Zeke's thoughts and what he actually says. I love the liitle Numancia story, I love all those connections you make to history and stuff. It's so awesome. Can't wait for the next post!
amnesiac-vampire chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
hmmns...my guess for Tara's secret boyfriend is...Lawrence? maybe? yes? no? wells whoever it is i can't wait to find out! so please update soon! great chapter, i thought it was cute about anthony having a younger brother, a bit out there and random but still it was cute!
amnesiac-vampire chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
...so is danny really adopted then?...or am i just stupid and believe zeke w. was telling/thinking the truth when he was being sarcastic?...i don't really know T_T oh wells i really like how the story has progressed, and once again good job on writing another awsome chapter!
amnesiac-vampire chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
awws i wished i had an older sibling who cared about me...but as the saying goes: "if wishes were horses the poor...damn it i can't remember the next part yeahs wells either way kudos on an awsome chapter!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »