Reviews for Wanted
Purplemonkey123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow this haiku has 179 now 180 reviews. I can not make a haiku and make it like this. Every haiku I have ever made is something normally about the winter season that doesn't really have any meaning behind it at all lol I can't make haiku's with meaning behind it because they are so short, and I think it is so amazing how you can take so few words and put that much meaning behind it. This is beautiful I like it :)
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This appears to be one of your older haiku's, but it is still quite magnificent. I really thought this one was well written. Great job!
Amanda M. Lynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Again with great imagery. :-)
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Amazing.

That's all I can say.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
A very vivid simile, and the emphasis on 'craving' really enhances the fierce emotion. Wonderful!
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i really enjoy your writing

im terrible at reviews lol but your pieces seem...clever. odd word ;

anyhoosie great job
nerdwithagun chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow. Such a simple poem, yet so incredibly powerful. Great metaphor.
Zigellus chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, Now that is what I call lust.
LoSt ReMeDy chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hi!

This is like the shortest poem ever Lol But I like it in some weird way I don't even know So keep writing all the kool poems

Keep Smiling LoSt ReMeDy
Fan Fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I have to say this one is the ultimate metaphor I have yet read of crave :) blood on tongues of spears...amazing work here :)
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I really like Haiku because it can often be interpreted in many different ways and this one is no exception! Cool stuff!

By the way, thanks for your review of my work as well.
upsidedown.underwater chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
i liked this one :] it was good...i always sort of sucked at hikus
PhoenixPhilosophy chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
WOW. great use of words.

1 question, how did you get so many reviews! lol. must be cause your writing is so great!
missboo13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Amazing haiku. I loved it. The title made me think of something else, but once I read it, it made perfect sense. Thanks for sharing!
MistyRose14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
whoa...i love haiku...especially this one. extremely deep and descriptive - i think i jumped back (the title made me think of something else). really cool!
180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »