Reviews for Wanted
katie killjoy chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Heh. Pretty cool. Loved the "taste of blood on their tongues" part. Great imagery used there. Pretty neato for being a haiku.
Dragonscribe chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I love haiku poems...and this one is dark! Still, very nicely written.
Gaiawtch chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hay! Thanks for the review. Now I must read/review one of yours. Interesting. I love Haiku. You can definitely put this to your own situations. Neways, I really liked it. So, in your words, write on!
Wisdom flyer chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hey Anna nice haiku! Its interesting... It seems as if it should be completed or expanded!
queenvixta chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very powerful! I love how you used bolding on craving. Very well written, great job! Vx
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Hey Anna! Awesome haiku! I'm usually not a big fan of haikus, but I must admit, this one is pretty darn impressive. Hehe. _ It's so full of vividness and creativity. Keep writing, I can't wait to read more of your stuff! ~SaraPS Yay! I love cookies! :) *munches on cookies* Yum...
Blehk chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I like this. Haikus are so underrated.

meaninglessTears chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
very well written. ur feelings are greatly expressed well in it. hope u write more!
Sublauyute chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that was good
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I usually enjoy haiku's very much... and this one isn't an exception! Another beautiful piece.
TW HEART chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow! I liked it even though it was short!
the nonexistant chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Cool! I liked it!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Powerful piece. It sums so much of the world and life in its 17 syllables. People spend lifetimes living with primitive tribes to bring this truth back (and in our 'civilized' cities it's the truth in many areas as well.) Could be about the Chechens or the !Kung or the Yanomamö or Thugs or ... m
Mortifer Amor Phasmus chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Lovely. I love it when an author gets its right. I've seen a few haikus that don't follow the rules and so are not haikus. I'm glad someone can get it right. And write so well while doing it. Very good quality!
SteveHarvey chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I like it but you should add more. I really want to read it as a longer poem. It would be awesome.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »