Reviews for I Hate
HeartSongMusicLyric chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Very angsty poem, i liked it a lot...it's very haunting and truthful, brings out personal demons of things happening to you, or a memory of things that had happened to you...very dark and descriptive. Good job!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
angst is good for venting, and you vent very well here. Some of the lines were a little off beat, but overall the rhythm was pretty good. The flow wasn't bad either, and the concept was good (even if a bit overused), but sometimes it appears as if some things just don't *fit*. Like the third stanza- it was kind of random when it came to structuring considering that all the rest of the stanzas rhymed. (Maybe it was supposed to have the first two lines switched- Her permanent list / The scars over her thighs... ?).

Anywho, though I may sound critical, I really did like this, I'm just trying to help you out a little. *shrug*. Anyway, I liked it a lot, especially the first stanza. Keep up the good work!

~Leila*
DaddysGirlForever chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
you say it so well you say what i see and i think it is amazing. i love your poem.
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
oh... this is so sad, and but powerful. The rhyming is completely amazing and the whole thing flows wonderfully. This is seriously the closest to crying I've ever been after reading a poem. very sad... and powerful and strong. nice work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I see her bare an evil grin... bear

I like this because you basically described me.. not your best, but well done
JagerCloud chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hmm...very scary sounding...but I LOVE the description. Excellent!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
O, great piece here I've felt like this before and the ending does make sense.
Claire chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Salut!

very nice flow, and well written. it is very powerful too. well done.

guess what! our hands are MALE! biere (beer) is female...serviettes are female, cigarettes are female, the carpet is male, doors are male, windows are female, babies in general are male, taxis are male, airports are male, train stations are female, IT IS INSANE!

In france, all objects have genders...it is mad...

Bonne soiree! Au revoir.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
beautiful conveyance (is that even a word?) of emotion. you really made me feel your pain, as geeky as that sounds. nice work!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Eliza...dont feel like this please, i hate it when ur sad...but to a point i no what u are saying coz i been there...even though it wasnt for that long a time..i am here for you and to help you and to care for you...u have an awesum group of friends...(me mainly, lol) and we hate it when ur sad...so like u said to me when i was like this..."all u need to do is to offer us your hand and we can help you"

Love you 4eva *hugs*

Josh

x
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Very powerful and emotional. Strong imagery, too. It's very thoughtfully written. Please don't hate yourself. You're an amazing writer!
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
...I don't know whether to hug you or to smack you...*hug* don't hate yourself! *sigh* I loves you. And this was really good, with the use of the makeup and eyeliner and stuff. Keep it up.-pammy-
pencilchewer chapter 1 . 2/19/2006