Reviews for Giving Up Would Be So Easy
Arichos chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Awesome. Expresses your thoughts beutifully, and thanx for the shoutout. GO MEZ!
Moosher chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
One of the most truthful, honest and touching pieces I have read in so long. I loved it!

It flows so perfectly and expresses a train of thoughts and feelings (that I can totally relate to) amazingly. It's so true what you said. everything about how so many Muslims misrepresent Islam, and leaving us as the victims, having to deal with the consequences of their unresponsible actions.

It's such a sad feeling I get when I see people sufferring because of those "Mulims". Islam comes from the word Salam and tht means "peace and well being". A lot of people don't know that.

N e ways, thank you, again, for posting this up. Its beautiful work, keep it up and never stop writing!

-Much love, Meme
Archipelago chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Heya, you're a Muslim? Me too! Who'd ever stop reviewing just because of your reigion? And how would you know? Just me thinking.
Duck8 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i understand completely and though i am not Muslim i am Egyptian so a lot of the ppl i knew growing up were and i know the extremists poison the reputation of peaceful Muslims and their acts are disgusting.

Sorry just had to say that. about the poem it was v gud although you could havetried 'lose control easily' rather than 'my control' but that was just a minor suggestion. Gud work
gdy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is very excellent and I feel like I've learned a lot from it. I totally agree with you and I support you in every way. Great writing.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
And sometimes let release my temper. - I feel like that verse doesn’t make sense the way it is: “And sometimes I release my temper” would sound better.

I felt like I understood this piece from a distance though the overall meaning wasn’t too clear: your a Muslim (which I don‘t have a problem with) explaining the behavior of other Muslims, right? i.e. maybe the cartoon riots and such. I think the East (by east I mean middle east) is so different from our western cultures, that I can’t help but be confused as to why a cartoon would cause so much fuss. I understand that they were offended, but I guess for me it wouldn’t be the end of the world. But people in America are used to being discriminated against so we don’t have that reflex to attack and show the world our pain anymore. This is an interesting perspective though, and I wish you well.

Much love,Juliet.