Reviews for On the Dance Floor
tsym chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This poem is amazing.

You caught the essence of dancing perfectly.

fav
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
hey! *sigh* it's been awhile.

Anyway. I loved this. You got it down wonderfully. I especially liked how you kept repeating "Let's all just get away for awhile". I've felt exactly like that SO many times.

Great job, and keep up the beau-ti-ful work!

Leila*
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow. Just wow. My God, this poem is so amazing! I really, really admire your style of writing...it sends my ming crazy and this is only the second poem I've read! Gahh you're just wow. O

fast sprinter
Final Authority chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Hey, it's Alison...

With a new account name!

*dances*

Anyway, I like this poem...

I went to a party just like that once... I was so sure someone spiked my smoothie.

T-T
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
YOU ARE MY ONE THOUSANTH REVIEW PAMMY! *hugs* CONGRATS, lol...now that is voer with, this was a really great poem and i liked how u wrote it and the words u used...i love reading ur stuff, coz it is great- I posted sum stuff up...if ya wouldnt mind looking at them? u dont have 2, but yer, i like hearing from u, lol...*hugs*
Neaera chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I LUB IT! And holy chipmunks Pammy.. lots of reviews.. damn straight! There better be cuz it's wicked! :o) luv ya huns and keep it up!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow, different from your usual, but still great!
SilentlyRebellious chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
love the rhyming and i love the wonderful candidness and details of that dancing and partying feeling. you're a great writer. thanks for the review too and im not offended or anything. i just haven't found the right person to call yet. thanks again.
Lexy- the queen of awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
ur soo cool- that u make me look bad- LoLz i love you- and i love this poem! i love the new style LoLzz
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
partying, relaxing, hmmi could see how in a way, but the poem doesnt reflect that too well.

interesting though
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
nice it discribes it brillently.
tara chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
lovely dear ;)

we danced together! haha much fun!
nick chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
lyke oh my goshness that was absolutly fabulous!
somethingsup chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I don't dance, but this gives a good idea of what it must feel like. _
Kartoffel on Canvas chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
this is a good way to decribe the release of tension through dancing! good job:)