Reviews for Two Of A Kind
Olivine chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
hey, happy birthday! :) cake and ice cream, yea! nowm where did you sat the pinata was...? :p

anyways, wow, i can hardly say anything bad about this. i am really liking this story, and i hope one of you finishes writing your chapter, soon, because i wanna see if anythingll happen to summer on her way up the stairs, lol.

keep on writing ~~Wintertigress-::-
Tyra Kaelar chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
Happy Birthday! Love the story, two such different twins and yet they are really close. Looking forward to the next chapter.
eshaez chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
oh hey! ive read your story and i've quite enjoyed...ok who am i kidding i absolutely love more on Summer and that Vyn dude coz it's good reading...hurry up on the next chapters please!
lil-lee chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
I really like this story, the plot is great the the charecter development is very only thing i would say is that sometimes it's a little confusing which sister your talking about.
Olivine chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
what i think? i think its an awesome stories. yes, there are typos, but you shouldnt worry about how soon you update. its better if you actually go through, and get rid of all the typos. it does, in a weird way, help the story flow smoother.

im really liking this. i know pretty much all i want to about Antonio, but i dont hav a clue about vyn. he seems odd. anyways, the twin i can REALLY relate to is Asia. im liking her right now, im just like her, except i have no car or cell phone.

keep on writing ~~Wintertigress-::-
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Awesome story...

Joo should keep writing...I'm surprised Antonio isn't stuck up x_x that seems a biggie for most guys O! Vyn seems like a typical guy...but the puppy was adorable D

XxFallingxX
InspiredSpider chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
YEAH! I really like it, it's great UPDATE soon and Summer is legendary while Asia is adorable haven't really got any critisms er oh I wanted to ask is Pat gay? I'm not really sure... but bye and i love it mwah mwah its fabness
lil-lee chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
This is really good, i like it. You should check spelling before you post, i had that problum Continue ASAP!
Olivine chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
lol. Summer's attitude is actually pretty funny. im wondering, now how it will turn out.

update soon, and keep on writing ~~Wintertigress-::-
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12